Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

When does being called a noob stop?

Creator: ljn14 February 21, 2012 7:49am
1 2 3
ljn14
<Member>
ljn14's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 7:49am | Report
Seriously get out of hand making the game not fun to play. If I do the best on my team and we lose I'm the noob because I "ksed" (which also annoying when kids call out every time they get an assist for a kill) but then when I'm doing bad a game I get called a noob which yes I'm doing bad but still no need for it. And then my favorite when your'e doing in the middle not great but not the worst you have the kid who is doing the worst calling you a noob because you aren't helping them out enough when the want to dive into 3 guys. Now I'm not saying i haven't called anyone a noob but i don't do it nearly as much as these troll kids out there i just want to play them game and not have to be called a noob EVERY game for some reason or another just because some other kid is having a bad game and blaming all of his problems on everyone else.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 7:53am | Report
It never stops.

Welcome to online games. :P
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 7:57am | Report
inb4 "When you stop being a noob"
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 8:01am | Report
Never.
Even if you are good ppl will still call you noob.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 8:11am | Report
"Noob" and "easy" is often used in LoL (and many other games). This shows that you're a douche who can't use your brain right. Or since it's so normal, I may the one with an error in my brain for saying this.

If players get angry becuse someone fails, that's an error... But on the same time, since everyone thinks feeding is an error, but it happens so often... Doesn't that mean It's normal?

Error 404 is an error, but it happens so many times it might not be an error anymore.

In your brain many things are errors, but your brain is the only one to work in your mind.
Wich makes it into an error.

So what have we learned? 1 + 1 = 11 and 2-1 = (-12)

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Protocol
<Member>
Protocol's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 8:21am | Report
Games that are as competitive as LoL combined with the dependency on a team, leads to a ton of scape goating.

For example my last 20 games I've played with pants on head ******s. I've won 2 of my last 20, all of them because my team doesn't speak english/feeds/act like total ******s. How does one lose a game after going 20/0 with Ahri?
+Rep if I helped you! | Ahri guide out soon!

Thanks to LeCorpse for my Signature!
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 8:23am | Report
Noob probably most overused word.

Remember when it was none offensive :<.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 8:24am | Report

Noob probably most overused word.

Remember when it was none offensive :<.

Remember when it wasn't even a word and had a real meaning?

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 8:27am | Report
Its like the song that never ends. Meaning people will always be dbag *** hats who think their **** doesn't stink. How do you combat such deuchebaggery? You can't all you can do is ignore it. And rather than perpetuate the cycle by calling the enemies noobs or easy. Just say gg and be on your way. Dbags don't stop being dbags they just get worse. It comes from living in their parents basements for too long and a lack of any self esteem aside from the little victory they feel by calling someone noobs or bad in a computer game....whoopty ****in doo. They won a game you're winning at life....id say forget em and move on. Win some lose some don't let it get you down.
Indeed545
<Member>
Indeed545's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2012 8:33am | Report
Who even invented the word "noob"?!
Thanks to MissMaw for the sig

Soraka Guide
!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide