Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why even bother.

Creator: PotatisFarfar September 7, 2012 6:35pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

51 posts - page 4 of 6
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:28pm | Report
I have, no answer to that.
JungleKing
<Member>
JungleKing's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:31pm | Report
There was a sprinkle of truth there. I needed hot wings and it's true, We're a bunch of ninnies sitting here. I mean in the QQ thread, jhoijhoi raging is different yet ''nice''. Call me a creeper if you want you gotta understand, if we stopped saying ''yah like, improve this and it'll be much better :D'' and instead ''Dude, some ****. Work more on it and repost it when it isnt ****''. Mean but tells you, archive it and do some fckin work. Better?
If my comment helped you or lol, Check out my new guide, Evelynn,The reworked killer. I will also review your guide, Just send me a PM and I'll get right on it.

( Warning:

my reviews are mostly in-depth and long. If you just want a quick summary, be sure to tell me.

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:31pm | Report
yehosera wrote:

Ya I can see from the amount of posts you made, which is why it'd be a shame if you left :/

Eh what's up with us?

I was joining a certain In house.

In this certain in house a certain person kicked me so he could be in the team of a certain Girl.

Then these certain individuals decided to look for a last player for around 10 minutes instead of just re inviting me.

And instead of explaining the reason why for such behavior, they tought it was a good idea to simply ignore me. ( Se the irony now?)
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:33pm | Report
Ahh. Why so I do now see the irony. I take back what I've said, knowing that I have no right to request that you stay, leave if you want.
JungleKing
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:39pm | Report
So were these demented people named or were they just called ''certain people'' or they got a name? Cuz that sounds as screwed up as the ELO system and we all know that's a ladder of ****ty ranking.
If my comment helped you or lol, Check out my new guide, Evelynn,The reworked killer. I will also review your guide, Just send me a PM and I'll get right on it.

( Warning:

my reviews are mostly in-depth and long. If you just want a quick summary, be sure to tell me.

yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:40pm | Report
ELO is a fine method of rating...
JungleKing
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:44pm | Report
yehosera wrote:

ELO is a fine method of rating...

You really believe that? Cuz elo is about these things to people nowadays: ELO Hell Getting Carried and Carrying some noobs by going tryhard. It's not damn fun and I mean, sure people like you might enjoy playing ranked. But Solo Q is a cursed door and even premade 5's can go ****ing wrong. Also, it has too many flaws because say, if someone who was pretty pro at this game owed me a favor (or whatever) I'd ask him to carry me. Hell, he could carry me out of ''elo hell'' and I'd be looking like a pro ready to kick ***. And I would, till I actually played a game without em. Then I'd lose ALL those games, go back to ELO hell, and make another complain thread who no one gives a **** about.

( Warning:

Onoku
<Member>
Onoku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:47pm | Report
If marijuana were legal, I would recommend it, along with maybe some DMB, as a cure for your ailments. Since it's illegal, I'll leave the first part up to your discretion and stick with the DMB.

Also. Drugs are bad. mmkay?
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:48pm | Report
The amount of times you said hell is disturbing.

I get why people dislike it because ELO is for a single player against a single player, but LoL is a team game. However if you truly don't belong at the ELO you're at you will get higher ELO. And your analogy as to somebody carrying you out of "ELO Hell" (not real.) just goes to show that the person belonged at a lower ELO it just shows that ELO is a good rating system as it puts the player back to where they should be.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:51pm | Report
JungleKing wrote:

So were these demented people named or were they just called ''certain people'' or they got a name? Cuz that sounds as screwed up as the ELO system and we all know that's a ladder of ****ty ranking.

I NEVER and i mean NEVER hang people out online.

It is just not cool.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide