Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why even bother.

Creator: PotatisFarfar September 7, 2012 6:35pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

51 posts - page 2 of 6
JungleKing
<Member>
JungleKing's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 6:53pm | Report
Damn man, sounds like paradise. Here, you say ''Well you know, it's not some ****ing **** made by a preturd'' you say ''Well yeah, it cud use some fixing up, and a lot more and I didn't see your mom yesterday''. It's just a bunch of **** when Someone can't say ''You ***** **** off'' because when they do, I get to reply and get their **** off my chest. Maybe we could be friends, too bad you quitting LoL though. -cries- ok womanly time over, back to man with bawls.

Sincerely,

JungleKing
If my comment helped you or lol, Check out my new guide, Evelynn,The reworked killer. I will also review your guide, Just send me a PM and I'll get right on it.

( Warning:

my reviews are mostly in-depth and long. If you just want a quick summary, be sure to tell me.

yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 6:53pm | Report
Go sign up and quit with your potential sarcasm (not clear through text if actual sarcasm or not)
JungleKing
<Member>
JungleKing's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 6:55pm | Report
yehosera, Sorta being an ******* right now. Can't fckin detect sarcasm on the internet. Sorry I had to, it was so sad and I had to comment.

Sincerely,

JungleKing
If my comment helped you or lol, Check out my new guide, Evelynn,The reworked killer. I will also review your guide, Just send me a PM and I'll get right on it.

( Warning:

my reviews are mostly in-depth and long. If you just want a quick summary, be sure to tell me.

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 6:56pm | Report
yehosera wrote:

Go sign up and quit with your potential sarcasm (not clear through text if actual sarcasm or not)

You don't see what is so fun in what you are saying. But when you do, i invite you to join me in laughter.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 6:57pm | Report
JungleKing wrote:

yehosera, Sorta being an ******* right now. Can't fckin detect sarcasm on the internet. Sorry I had to, it was so sad and I had to comment.

Sincerely,

JungleKing

I would never sink so low to hang out members in our wonderfull community, but when they step out. I will be sure to inform you.
Mintleaves
<Member>
Mintleaves's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 6:57pm | Report
I've decided!

This brony will be my friend, I like making friends and he seems to need one desperatly, teh way he snapped and yehosera and jungleking, I can tell he's upset, he's complaining that people are mean and yet he turns around and becomes mean himself, why?

~*Mintleaves*~
Check out my guide and +Rep if I helped please.

Thanks to Wombo, JhoiJhoi, Keondre, MissMaw, Arcana3, TinyStar & Effinvices for the amazing sigs! <3
yehosera
<Video Contributor>
yehosera's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 6:58pm | Report
Well it's kinda hard sometimes.

And ya it's rather fun there's one later on today if you want to play as well hopefully it'll cheer you up a bit.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:00pm | Report
Mintleaves wrote:

I've decided!

This brony will be my friend, I like making friends and he seems to need one desperatly, teh way he snapped and yehosera and jungleking, I can tell he's upset, he's complaining that people are mean and yet he turns around and becomes mean himself, why?

~*Mintleaves*~

Friends are always nice, so long they are not lacking the balls to say things to your face.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:01pm | Report
yehosera wrote:

Well it's kinda hard sometimes.

And ya it's rather fun there's one later on today if you want to play as well hopefully it'll cheer you up a bit.

Lets just say i had some problems with in houses before ;).
Mintleaves
<Member>
Mintleaves's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 7:02pm | Report
*Gets in Pot's face*

Things...
Check out my guide and +Rep if I helped please.

Thanks to Wombo, JhoiJhoi, Keondre, MissMaw, Arcana3, TinyStar & Effinvices for the amazing sigs! <3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide