Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wow... just wow... WOW!!!

Creator: C4k3CooKieZ December 19, 2011 7:59am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 8:51am | Report
I hate how ahri has like 4 flashes . 3 from
Her ult right and one flash . It's beyond annoying .
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 9:00am | Report
Well played by Xpecial. Nice kill, skillshots hits and everything.

Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 9:08am | Report
Well, I'm not quite dumb enough to extend that far against a champion that I know can triple (possibly quadra) flash, running circles around me like a PD stacked GP on steroids, especially right after she one-hit my entire minion wave. Snare uner own turret, not under enemy turret, no point. And I'm really good at dodging skill shots with everybody. Knowing Morgana is not good against that, play defensive.

Overall, yes. Good job at capitalizing on Reg's mistakes. You see a lot of capitalization at higher ELO, that rarely exists in lower, or even normal at that most the time.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 9:13am | Report
^ Lol.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 9:25am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

^ Lol.

that.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 9:28am | Report
animorte wrote:

Well, I'm not quite dumb enough to extend that far against a champion that I know can triple (possibly quadra) flash, running circles around me like a PD stacked GP on steroids, especially right after she one-hit my entire minion wave. Snare uner own turret, not under enemy turret, no point. And I'm really good at dodging skill shots with everybody. Knowing Morgana is not good against that, play defensive.

Overall, yes. Good job at capitalizing on Reg's mistakes. You see a lot of capitalization at higher ELO, that rarely exists in lower, or even normal at that most the time.

Nah, you're just ******ed.

If Xpecial didn't dodge the Morgana Ultimate, he would have had to disengage.

He ulted away from morgana, and because of human reaction time, and latency, reginald still used his ultimate, and it caused him to die.

Regi didn't really make a mistake, Xpecial just played the match up perfectly.
Tri lane for life.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 9:30am | Report
Besides hitting that E(since i totally fail at this)...whats so special about this?
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 9:35am | Report
Yukimaru wrote:

Besides hitting that E(since i totally fail at this)...whats so special about this?

He used his ultimate to avoid Reginald's Ultimate.

If he hadn't have done that, Reginald would have been the one who had kill potential on Xpecial, so Xpecial would have had to run away.

Also, he placed his Q perfectly so that it hit Reginald in all of his escape paths.

He basically played the fight out almost perfectly.
Tri lane for life.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 9:38am | Report
I wouldn't have put myself in the position to feel like I had to ult. Morgana has a godly team ult. I wouldn't use it as 1v1.

As already infered and stated, good at capitalizing on the fight overall. I still wouldn't have put myself in that bad a position. I never go for a kill, dedicate enough to ult when they have nearly 100% health.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2011 9:39am | Report
^Lol, because in the early-game Team fights happen as soon as you are lvl 6 8D, also her ult is strong in general <.<

Well...im not sure, did the "initial" hit from Morgs ult hit him and he dashes after it out? Or did he dashed right out when Regi casted it so he doesnt even got hit from the initial one...if its the second i would just call it luck paired with intuition!
But anyways still nice played, but i think 3 "Wow"'s are to much praise ;P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide