Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wow... just wow... WOW!!!

Creator: C4k3CooKieZ December 19, 2011 7:59am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ForTheCity
<Member>
ForTheCity's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 10:46am | Report
wow...just wow....
Sk1llbug
<Member>
Sk1llbug's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 12:14pm | Report
WoW ad.

I c wat u did thar

Thanks to ALOT OF PEOPLE for all the awesome signatures!
If I helped, don't hesitate to +Rep :D
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 12:46pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

Yeah, so what?
I know reacting within ~0.3 is great (guessed or not) but even normal players tend to learn how their opponents react.
If a Morg walks towards you with cage on CD, well, what is going to happen next....?
Dash on the rdy, maybe you cant avoid the dmg on iniating most of the time, but stun + 2nd dmg 100% sure that way.

Morg just failed not taking into account that her ulti can be easily negated.
Like I said: A grinder tries to win against a nuker while both are at ~100%, noone who plays safe/smart would do this willingly.

Edit:
Watched it again, good one avoiding even the 1st dmg of Morg's ulti, but in the end it didnt matter since Morg picked a fight mano a mano with a nuker.

Thank you for this post.

It helped me file you under "Hopeless ******".

Morgana is the nuker, Ahri is the sustained dps.

You're just dumb.
Tri lane for life.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 12:52pm | Report
Loool long since filed him there.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 1:26pm | Report
Wohoo Duff's talking about ... sth again, well doesnt matter anyway.

Yeah, maybe the term "nuker" isnt correct overall, well I couldnt care less.
What I had in mind while writing that post still fits.

Morg and nuke. huehuheuehue... well long time since I laughed that hard.

Yeah right: Her cage deals instant dmg and half of her ulti does...wooooopey.

Guess Brand/LB/Anny etc are srsly pissed about that OP nuke on her, even Malz already spams Riot for that.

Grind = Morg: Def spell/grind pool/cage/delayed ulti
Nuke = Ahri: Instant/Instant/Instant/Instant all doing dmg and being used consecutively
(Well her Fox Fire IS delayed there, but not in the term I'm reffering to it.)

(But hey I`ll not judge you for trying to label her as nuke while creating puddles here and there. Do as you like. That Brand you're facing mid 1on1 will definitely agree on your opinion)
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 2:04pm | Report
That was very great play from Xpecial.
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 2:49pm | Report
Bryun wrote:

@animorte How does Morgana counter Ahri, I still can't grasp that mentality. Like Ahri's moves Morgana's Dark Binding is a skill shot, if the enemy Ahri is as competent as you are everything would be dodged, and if you ever tried using your ultimate she would just Spirit Rush away. Save your ultimate for team fights/ganks and she'll just roll all over you before that even happens during laning phase. You basically said yourself she's impossible to kill because of her mobility, what would the difference be in team fights? She still has Spirit Rush..

Not once did I say Morgana counters Ahri. Using Morgana's ult in a team fight would not be targeted at Ahri, it would be targeted at the entire enemy team. Who cares if one gets away, the rest are either guaranteed to get hit or will use spells running just as Ahri.

I honestly can't believe all of you are missing the point. Morgana made a terrible mistake, charging after a much more mobile opponent while she was near her own turret and wasting the ult, when the person is NOT even less than 80% health. You who call me ******ed obviously have no idea what kiting and or harrassing is. Seriously, I don't care who I'm mid against, I'm not going to attack them like that and waste my ult when they are at that high of health. Usually I like to save my ult, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS AOE, for a possible gank whether I am ready for it or not, unless it is a guaranteed kill with it (which in that situation is was far from it). I am not the mid player that uses my ult as soon as I get to level 6 just because I feel like it. AoE is at least slightly targeted towards multiple enemies, obviously. If team fights start that early, why in God's name would you waste it on one person?!?!

Continue to call me ******ed, but if I come across you one day mid and you make the same mistakes Morgana did, you will end up dead the same way. I just hope that Reginald doesn't think like all of you who would have made the same mistakes, and at least sees what he did wrong so it doesn't happen again.

And I say again, good job at capitalizing on Reg's mistakes. Xpec made a lucky move and the rest were all skill. That part is undeniable.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 2:55pm | Report
Yeah but you're 100% wrong because Ahri was in burstable range.

So... Yeah.

Regi didn't make a mistake, he got outplayed.

This video could have also been, "Regi lands Q and ult's and Ahri dies."

GG.

"Xpec made a lucky move and the rest were all skill. That part is undeniable."

No. Crits and dodges are % chances, and you conceptually say that is luck (I don't think it's luck) but making a play in anticipation of a action is not luck. It's skill.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 3:03pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Regi didn't make a mistake, he got outplayed.
. . .
making a play in anticipation of a action is not luck. It's skill.

^
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 20, 2011 3:04pm | Report
Morgana was still over-extended. I would never try to finish somebody off starting a fight that close to their turret when they have that high of health, knowing that they can just spam flash as many times as her. That's just a horrible idea.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide