Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wow new design

Creator: wowzer May 9, 2012 1:38am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

15 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2012 3:51am | Report
I hate changes, I have since I turned 6....FML and urs too!!
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2012 3:57am | Report
@GrandmasterD, thanks for pointing that out. In all the fuss about the pages we forgot to include that feature (hiding toc for single-chapter guides). Yes, I will fix that! The green color on skills we'll take into consideration :)

There were team names before, but no build names. We never had build names. But yes, we are going to add that in, that was the plan and is why we put the "Build 1" and "Build 2", as placeholders. Those fields will come shortly with an update to the builder :)

Thank you for the feedback!!

P.S. The guides will be loading even faster soon :) I've put a lot of work in the back-end to speed them up and not all of it is in production yet.

@Ihatethisnewdesign, ok.
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2012 4:01am | Report
this new design feels like 1942, and I feel like a jew in berlin at that time, just wants to get the phokk out of here..............because I cant find champions passive spell in guides!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2012 4:12am | Report
Matt wrote:

@GrandmasterD, thanks for pointing that out. In all the fuss about the pages we forgot to include that feature (hiding toc for single-chapter guides). Yes, I will fix that! The green color on skills we'll take into consideration :)

There were team names before, but no build names. We never had build names. But yes, we are going to add that in, that was the plan and is why we put the "Build 1" and "Build 2", as placeholders. Those fields will come shortly with an update to the builder :)

Thank you for the feedback!!

P.S. The guides will be loading even faster soon :) I've put a lot of work in the back-end to speed them up and not all of it is in production yet.

@Ihatethisnewdesign, ok.

Sounds epic; I'll be looking forward to it. Keep up the good work! :)
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2012 4:43am | Report
Let's keep all the discussion together, I've started a new thread. Please join us there :) I've posted some updates there already. I will be locking this thread.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/mobafire-support/new-guide-design-feedback-14556
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide