Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Zac revealed

Creator: FalseoGod March 15, 2013 5:07pm
46 posts - page 2 of 5
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 5:51pm | Report
There's a plethora of deranged monster characters already. ..>

Edit: We just recently got Thresh We dont need another deranged monster for awhile.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 5:57pm | Report

There's a plethora of deranged monster characters already. ..>

Edit: We just recently got Thresh We dont need another deranged monster for awhile.

I said deranged from Zaun.

wanna know deranged monsters from Zaun?

Dr. Mundo.

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 6:01pm | Report
you only need one deranged monsters from a place, and Zaun is meant to be a place for mad scientists so having an experiment that is taken by scientists and raised as a child is a bit deranged

if you think about it ZAC is deranged because it was created to destroy everything but instead it changed its purpose to protect, which in a way makes ZAC deranged
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 6:19pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

you only need one deranged monsters from a place, and Zaun is meant to be a place for mad scientists so having an experiment that is taken by scientists and raised as a child is a bit deranged

if you think about it ZAC is deranged because it was created to destroy everything but instead it changed its purpose to protect, which in a way makes ZAC deranged

you don't need one, wtf. diversity is what makes League appealing to a lot of new players, and there's a lot of it. Zac is logical, it was created to destroy but for some unknown reason it wanted human companionship and when it was given that companionship it logically follows that he would want to protect those who gave him companionship. If he had been raised perfectly with plenty of companionship and then he turned against those who raised him and worked for Zaun, that would be deranged.

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 6:19pm | Report
Not to mention one could consider Viktor a monster from Zuan, a madmen who went and turned himself full cyborg. You never go full cyborg.

or Blitzcrank, but he gained his own personality, and like Zac isn't "evil". Urgot could also be considered as his reconstruction was based off Viktor's research.

There's plenty of Zuanite monsters if you really look and use the term loosely.

Also, I for one and very happy that his design is simplistic. He's almost unique in how simple his design truly is, considered most champions of late have been majorly over-designed. *cough* Quinn *cough*
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 6:21pm | Report

Not to mention one could consider Viktor a monster from Zuan, a madmen who went and turned himself full cyborg. You never go full cyborg.

or Blitzcrank, but he gained his own personality, and like Zac isn't "evil". Urgot could also be considered as his reconstruction was based off Viktor's research.

There's plenty of Zuanite monsters if you really look and use the term loosely.

Viktor is evil, Blitz is well, Blitz, and Urgot is evil, not deranged. I'm not debating that Urgot is a monster (although I don't really think Viktor and Blitz are since they're more in the cyborg/robot/android archetype) but they aren't deranged.

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 6:23pm | Report
Warwick is "derranged zaunite monster" enough...

Sig made by Hogopogo
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 6:23pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Viktor is evil, Blitz is well, Blitz, and Urgot is evil, not deranged. I'm not debating that Urgot is a monster (although I don't really think Viktor and Blitz are since they're more in the cyborg/robot/android archetype) but they aren't deranged.

No where in the lore does it state that Viktor is evil. He's mad. Sure, crazy, deranged. Yes. He isn't evil. Urgot not too sure. But I know for a fact Viktor is more or less about his vendetta against the dude that stole his credit and rising above what he perceives are flaws of being human. That's not evil, just crazy.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 6:27pm | Report

No where in the lore does it state that Viktor is evil. He's mad. Sure, crazy, deranged. Yes. He isn't evil. Urgot not too sure. But I know for a fact Viktor is more or less about his vendetta against the dude that stole his credit and rising above what he perceives are flaws of being human. That's not evil, just crazy.

hm well he kinda does want to take over the world through technology too iirc but I suppose you're right. He's still not a monster though :P

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2013 6:29pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

Warwick is "derranged zaunite monster" enough...

WW isn't deranged, he's evil and ambitious, that's all.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide