Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

-1 for Absolutely no reason

Creator: Critorious March 15, 2011 9:20pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3
Critorious
<Member>
Critorious's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 9:20pm | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/leblanc-insane-mid-62761?page=13

This is the post*(not thread -__-), he -1'd so people wouldn't play leblanc? I dont understand how that really makes any sense, if I could get some insight on this that would be greatly appreciated. I'm not complaining about a downvote, I really dont mind as long as there is a logical reason behind it!
Jungling is my middle name!
Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 11:00pm | Report
he basically said your build is bad
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
Critorious
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 11:22pm | Report
See I interpreted that differently, like him trying to even it out, not saying my build was bad. If he was saying that, im sure he would have came out right with it.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2011 11:55pm | Report
Matt wrote:

We receive many requests to delete what authors consider to be "troll votes" on their guides. We wish to be clear about our stance regarding these requests. We will only revoke votes if we find proof that the user has circumvented system protections, such as in an effort to vote multiple times on same content. This is against the site rules.

Further, there are a number of situations commonly reported as "troll votes" that we will NOT take action against. This includes (but is not limited to);

1) Voter did not provide a valid defense or explanation (meaningless comments).
2) Voter misunderstood an aspect of the guide.
3) Author disagrees with voter's opinion.
4) Voter is rude in their comment.

The point of the voting system is to try to gain an accurate measurement of the general reader opinion of the content on the site for the purpose of ranking. If the voter misunderstood or disliked some aspect of your guide, others will too, and so their vote is representative and necessary. We may moderate the comments themselves if they are nasty, but we will not delete the associated vote.

To be clear; we will not be deleting any votes unless we can find proof that the voter broke site rules by attempting to circumvent system protections.

So basically... they're only going to remove the vote if it's coming from people using the same ip for multiple votes.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 12:50am | Report
For me it is one of the best -1 i've seen lately.

Cheer that he did take time to write anything apart "lol" or "build sucks".

His opinion and he can do it. He didnt like th build so he did -1, wrote why.

"m not complaining about a downvote, I really dont mind as long as there is a logical reason behind it!"

Oh yes you are, oh yes you are. You just got 1 (ONE!!!!) Downvote and eventho... you got even a "nice downvote comment".

"if I could get some insight on this that would be greatly appreciated"
What insight do you want with that? Now i dont get it.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 1:10am | Report
I'm pretty sure I get this best -1's on this site.

Lubie placixx . Can't beat the love for pancakes :]

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 3:50am | Report
That one was pretty bad. I got a few doozies too :P

one guy basically said it was stupid to get boots if you got boots. (?)

someone said bad guide is bad.

and some others! =D lol.

ALSO: What happened to that -1 that you got a few days prior? It seems to have disappeared...

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 7:06am | Report
Hah that is such a wonderful way to -1, I'm diggin it. I think xai is right on the best -1's His always makes me laugh :] Poor poor xaioli.

You should take this in perspective though, I mean its just One -1 and you also have the best Leblanc build by viewer choice, 95%? nice, No complaints necessary.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 7:15am | Report
I told him this yesterday on vent. The trolls are coming very soon... yours are just fat so it takes them forever to get to it.
Critorious
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 8:02am | Report
DEWO wrote:

For me it is one of the best -1 i've seen lately.

Cheer that he did take time to write anything apart "lol" or "build sucks".

His opinion and he can do it. He didnt like th build so he did -1, wrote why.

"m not complaining about a downvote, I really dont mind as long as there is a logical reason behind it!"

Oh yes you are, oh yes you are. You just got 1 (ONE!!!!) Downvote and eventho... you got even a "nice downvote comment".

"if I could get some insight on this that would be greatly appreciated"
What insight do you want with that? Now i dont get it.

I dont understand how im complaining, im sure that im one of the few people that doesnt really care about my rating on this website, I just enjoy making guides. I wanted to get some insight on how things like this happen since this is my first guide, and i'm new on the site, didnt know that was really hard to understand?
1 2 3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide