It's annoying as ****.
Letters like "åäö" in the Swedish alphabet are the same.
Letters like "åäö" in the Swedish alphabet are the same.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
If you paste your text in from certain editors, such as MS Word, you will end up with unusual characters (like the special quotes, extra wide dash, etc) that the system doesn't handle well. I will see what I can do but in the mean time just be careful when pasting from other programs.
There are three characters in the swedish alphabet that can't be used. It would be nice if that was changed.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


<Ancient Member>