Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Question and suggestion : Cheat sheet!

Creator: Dergorath May 21, 2011 10:00am
Dergorath
<Member>
Dergorath's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 10:00am | Report
Hi,

I wanted to know "why" the cheat sheet has this dimension. For exemple, if I print them, it almost square and 1/3 of the page is unused (Letter paper). So I wanted to know if there was a rationnal reason for that.

I ask because I really dislike the ability sequence line that come with the Cheat Sheet! In my opinion, cheat sheet should be made so that we can prepare and try a new champion easily and refer to it in game. I don't feel the ability sequence line help that much in that matter and I find them really hard to follow correctly even if i really try. Some would say that my black and white laser printer isn't helping me since some ability image just look the same (print mundo abilities in black an white and try to discriminate while playing), but even with color (by Alt-Tab) I find it hard to use. I feel that there is a better way to do it and there is space for it!

I think that, what I dislike the most is the unability to tell that "this image is my Q" or "Right, I must max my Q first". A quick fix could be to just add Q-W-E-R under the image.

OR

We could just keep the original ability sequence since we easily have space for a little Table, but with only the essential (no passive, without names if they doesnt fit)

So a Table 5 x 19 (4x18 if you don't names sides)
Ability\ Level 1 to 18
Q (image + name if space) + dots
W (image + name if space) + dots
E (image + name if space) + dots
R (image + name if space) + dots

So I don't know if someone else feel the same about the Cheat Sheet and I don't want to put pressure or anything, but I wanted to share my view on it since I feel that there is empty space and it could be used better!

Anyways, thanks :)

(Note that I have nothing again the rest of the cheat sheet (item sequence, mastery trees, rune & summoner speels are just fine!))

(little edit : just thought about it, for the mastery trees line in the cheat sheet, a little vertical line or bigger space between the attack, defense and utility icons could be useful for noobs like me and help redo their masteries in the minute before the game start :) )

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide