Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Competitive gameing

Creator: dadde April 12, 2011 12:08pm
12 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
dadde
<Member>
dadde's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 12:08pm | Report
A section of updated competitive gaming results, clans teams, what clan used what champs and possibly builds in different games. A list of top ranking clans. Would that be possible to input?
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 1:00pm | Report
This would be great to have, but we would need help from the community to scour for and input all of that information. If you guys were interested in helping us to maintain such a section we could do it.
spooon
<Editor>
spooon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 1:05pm | Report
if i understand this correctly a more of a owntv stream game / tornuments score board with build and sow forth on. As a person who watches those kind of things, i would write about that if people benefit from it.
dadde
<Member>
dadde's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:43pm | Report
Well maybe if it would actually be a little dependant on the community reporting back to MobaFire then you could somehow intise the mobafire community to get back with the results. Say for example if you had a fake money betting system on the pro games. Say you post all of the pro games, the community then bets on the games with the fake money, and then the community gets back to you when the games are done with the score, all you would have to do is a quick verify and your program would automaticly give out the fake money once you close the betting for the game. I dont know if that made sence and it in turn might have made more work but just an idea. GosuGamers.com or .net has that sorta idea i think.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:52pm | Report
dadde wrote:

Well maybe if it would actually be a little dependant on the community reporting back to MobaFire then you could somehow intise the mobafire community to get back with the results. Say for example if you had a fake money betting system on the pro games. Say you post all of the pro games, the community then bets on the games with the fake money, and then the community gets back to you when the games are done with the score, all you would have to do is a quick verify and your program would automaticly give out the fake money once you close the betting for the game. I dont know if that made sence and it in turn might have made more work but just an idea. GosuGamers.com or .net has that sorta idea i think.

There are so many changes to the site constantly being made, updates and hotfixes being produced.

And what would the money be used for?

I can see the base of this idea, but Matt and FlashJ run this whole site, I don't think they want to spend all their time working on this for something that, most likely, knowing the MOBAFire community, less than 50 people will even participate in.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
dadde
<Member>
dadde's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 10:15pm | Report
It was merly a suggestion that if may make their keeping track of it a little easyer if they could figure out a way to work it. If you have a potentially better way please post it. All i know is that the basic idea worked on the website i listed before however i dont know the more indepth details on how the site is run. TBH it was more of a brain storming idea to try and possibly get the ball rolling so it could be done so please dont critisize it so quickly.... Thx!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 10:58pm | Report
dadde wrote:

It was merly a suggestion that if may make their keeping track of it a little easyer if they could figure out a way to work it. If you have a potentially better way please post it. All i know is that the basic idea worked on the website i listed before however i dont know the more indepth details on how the site is run. TBH it was more of a brain storming idea to try and possibly get the ball rolling so it could be done so please dont critisize it so quickly.... Thx!

I didn't mean to come off rude if you thought I was. I was just being rational. Chances are people aren't going to be willing to go into all of this work for something like this, but we will see. I like the concept though, just I don't think it would be that easy to incorporate.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 11:08pm | Report
This is something interesting and it can possibly attract more people to our expanding community. I like the ideas, and I think it'd be great, but we need to find some people willing to run it. Perhaps we can find some trustworthy members out there to lead it? If you'd like, I will bring this up to the next meeting we have (shhh :)).

Anyways, this is a pretty good idea and it will add a possible new feature to MOBAFire! I can't promise you it will be out because our Admins are extremely busy :(. However, I +repped you for good brainstorming :)
spooon
<Editor>
spooon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 11:27pm | Report
hey like i said i all ready watch this, i enjoy writing and would do this just for the fun of it. yes i have a strange concept of what fun is, but i do, i do.
dadde
<Member>
dadde's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2011 8:01pm | Report
YAY! Plus rep.!!! Thanks!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide