Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I cant find my champ guide on the browse builds?

Creator: I R Pedobear December 23, 2010 7:59pm
I R Pedobear
<Member>
I R Pedobear's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2010 7:59pm | Report
I can view it and it says it has 11 views (pretty sure all of them are me :P) however when i try to browse for it it cannot be found, even if i type its name in? I know its "not complete" as it doesn't have 5000 characters, however there are plenty of builds that are top 5 and don't have over 5000 so i'm confused? Any suggestions?
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2010 8:24pm | Report
The filter changed to 5000 characters or 70%+ approval rate to be visible on the standard browse, otherwise you'd have to change the filter to "all" and search your build manually by typing in the search bar OR just click view profile to access your build from there.

I R Pedobear
<Member>
I R Pedobear's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 23, 2010 8:34pm | Report
ah okay yeah i know how to find it from my profile
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/ezmode-vlad-41973
I just wasn't sure how to find it on browse thanks, I guess I'll just have to spend some time talking about random **** to get it to 5000
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2010 1:57am | Report
You can actually just set the browse filter to "Build Only" and as long as it's not archived or a guest build you'll see it there. It's only hidden from the "Full Guide" filter until you have 70%+ score, as B-Wong said.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide