Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I have a some ideas!

Creator: -NA- Veng Lmfao January 28, 2013 8:07pm
19 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 3:35pm | Report
We've definitely heard you guys about wanting a notification system and are thinking about a good way we can implement it. We are not convicted to it yet but we agree it would be a nice feature.

Online/Offline I suppose that would be nice but it might hurt people's eyes to see it on every forum post since they are bright colors and don't match the color scheme.

For the table of contents I don't know how you would see it that we could provide a premade one but also make it customizeable. I feel like it's fine the way it is right now since you can either go with the premade one or do 1 chapter and customize it yourself. I'm not sure how exactly you were envisioning it though.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 6:01pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

We've definitely heard you guys about wanting a notification system and are thinking about a good way we can implement it. We are not convicted to it yet but we agree it would be a nice feature.

Online/Offline I suppose that would be nice but it might hurt people's eyes to see it on every forum post since they are bright colors and don't match the color scheme.

For the table of contents I don't know how you would see it that we could provide a premade one but also make it customizeable. I feel like it's fine the way it is right now since you can either go with the premade one or do 1 chapter and customize it yourself. I'm not sure how exactly you were envisioning it though.

For the table of contents, it should be a selectable option:
Do you want pre-made [x]
Do you want to make your own [x]

The current table of contents are COMPLETELY fine, and I have NO problems with them at all. But the customized ones are just kewl :D
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 6:15pm | Report
But that's what it is already. Pre-made = our chapter system, not pre-made = your chapter system. I don't really see how we could do it another way if you could explain that better.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 7:41pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

But that's what it is already. Pre-made = our chapter system, not pre-made = your chapter system. I don't really see how we could do it another way if you could explain that better.

Best way I can "explain" it is to go look at one of Astrolia's guides. It's just something that COULD be cool if people knew how to use it.
It's just a suggestion :D
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 7:49pm | Report

Best way I can "explain" it is to go look at one of Astrolia's guides. It's just something that COULD be cool if people knew how to use it.
It's just a suggestion :D

Then just go ask for her template and see if she's willing to share...

I'm kinda partial to GMD's layout myself.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 7:52pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Then just go ask for her template and see if she's willing to share...

I'm kinda partial to GMD's layout myself.

No no no. I mean, the way SHE does it, should be an "official" setup. I know how she does it. I'm saying it should be a legit chapter, instead of everything being combined into 1!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 7:55pm | Report
Oh, so you mean you want multiple options for guide layouts? I could certainly agree with that.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2013 7:57pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Oh, so you mean you want multiple options for guide layouts? I could certainly agree with that.

Pretty much, yeah!
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 9:34am | Report
Make it so you can customize your Table of Contents WITHOUT having to put your whole guide in one chapter :p?

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :3
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide