Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Idea for Guides.

Creator: NinjaSprite April 19, 2011 4:08pm
5 posts - page 1 of 1
NinjaSprite
<Member>
NinjaSprite's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2011 4:08pm | Report
Hey MobaFire, I've been playing the Twisted Treeline recently and found that it's quite hard to find a good guide specifically for the TT. I think you should have to say what map the guide is for when making a guide, and, when browsing for guides, be able to filter out either map. It would make finding a map-specific guide so much easier!

Thanks for your time,
NinjaSprite.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2011 4:15pm | Report
people don't because the champions are designed for summoners rift, and its much more popular, but a lot of people to play TT at low lvls
NinjaSprite
<Member>
NinjaSprite's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2011 4:46pm | Report
But it would still be nice to have.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2011 4:49pm | Report
There has been many ideas thrown around for a filtering system to narrow your search, (TT Tank Nuke etc) i'm not sure if that's on the to do list (Mainly my idea that people stole *cough*)
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2011 12:23am | Report
Boosh, everybody steals your ideas, everybody steals your jokes :P hmmm that is suspicious.

The thing NinjaSprite could be resolved by the suggested tags build into guides. We will have to wait and see if Admins will work this out.

Also 3v3 is not the best map for TF anyway :) his biggest strenght is map controll and 3v3 is way too small to controll the map :P Also what Booshido said, all champs are balanced about 5v5 mode. Some guides may contain some tips to 3v3 but most of em are made for 5v5 anyway, and you have to adjust them to 3v3 slightly.

Not like this will be a high priority on the magical "to do list" admins have unfortunatly.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide