Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Images not working

Creator: Deathblack March 10, 2012 9:30am
47 posts - page 3 of 5
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 2:38am | Report
Well I just spoke with support and they verified everything is fine. There was some maintenance over the weekend but it's all done now. Are you still having this problem? Is anyone else still having this problem?
XFeezy
<Member>
XFeezy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 8:50am | Report
I'm still having this problem
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 8:53am | Report
Its back again.
Its like.. slowly but surely it gets worse when it starts.
Eventually (if it is not fixed soon), I won't be able to post anymore. I in-boxed Matt last time I couldn't post in the forum anymore some screenshots.
Orianna Guide // Ahri Guide // +Rep for hugs ♡ // Signature Café!!

A Special Thanks To Those Who Made Me Signatures
>> Graphic Resources & Downloads <<
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 11:41am | Report
@LaCorpse, I dunno what to say, I've been over it from end to end with the guys at our CDN host and everything seems fine. The only issue they report is there may be 100-200ms of latency due to some routing issues but that is not a big deal and will go away in time. You said Nashville right? He did various checks on the routing and servers you would be sent to, and everything worked fine.

@XFeezy, you are not able to load any images across the entire site? Where do you live?
Starrz
<Member>
Starrz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 1:09pm | Report
The problem is not with browsers or ad blockers or anything. It seems to be with the server that the device connects to.

I've been having this problem for almost a week now. It doesn't matter if I try connecting with my pc, my tablet, or my phone. If they are on wifi it will not work right. If I use the phone internet (AT&T) the website works fine.

On Wifi
PC: http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/Starrz88/pcbrowsermobafire.jpg
Tablet: http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/Starrz88/Screenshot_2012-03-14-15-59-27.png
Phone: http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/Starrz88/SC20120314-154827.png

On 4G connection of my phone:
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/Starrz88/SC20120314-154347.png

BTW I have AT&T U-verse at my house, and I live in Hialeah FL.
XFeezy
<Member>
XFeezy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 1:18pm | Report
@Matt its across the whole site and i live in Miami Fl
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 2:38pm | Report
It works over your phone but not over wifi? That is very interesting. What if you plug directly in to your modem? I wonder how your 4G gets routed, it might be getting routed around whatever the problem is.

Those of you that are having this problem, if you have friends or access to other computers (at work or at school) can you try that? That may help narrow things down, if you find any situations where it does work.

I'll pass on the additional information about it working from your phone, on to our host and see if they make anything of it.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 2:40pm | Report
Could you also run a tracert on edge1.mobafire.com? If you haven't done it before, on Windows just open a command prompt and run "tracert edge1.mobafire.com", and post or send me the results. This will help to see where the failure is occurring, whether it is happening within the host or somewhere between you and them.
Starrz
<Member>
Starrz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 2:43pm | Report
Matt wrote:

It works over your phone but not over wifi? That is very interesting. What if you plug directly in to your modem? I wonder how your 4G gets routed, it might be getting routed around whatever the problem is.

Those of you that are having this problem, if you have friends or access to other computers (at work or at school) can you try that? That may help narrow things down, if you find any situations where it does work.

I'll pass on the additional information about it working from your phone, on to our host and see if they make anything of it.
My friend who has Comcast 2 blocks from my house works fine. Also Hialeah FL.
My friend who lives in Carol City, FL and has Bellsouth works there too.
At my job in Miami, FL has bellsouth and it works there as well. Just my house doesn't work. My pc is connected directly to my modem btw.
evanxcs
<Member>
evanxcs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2012 3:34pm | Report
Hey Everyone!

I'm the Nashville, TN guy. Problem occurs from my home whether wireless or wired directly. Haven't tried it anywhere else yet. I also have AT&T U-verse (don't even get me started on those guys).

I ran the tracert, hopefully you can make sense of it!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide