Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Published Guide Not Showing In Search Results +...

Creator: Otters Den December 9, 2019 8:38am
Otters Den
<Member>
Otters Den's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2019 8:38am | Report
Hey hoping someone can help me out with this.

1) So when I enter my stream link (https://www.twitch.tv/eddewho/) I receive this error: 'Error: The stream link you provided is invalid. Please read the instructions at the link below for help'.
According to the instructions I have done it correctly.

Also when I generate my Twitch Token I'm unable to copy+paste it but managed to with inspect element. But when I enter it into Twitch it says invalid.

2) I published my first guide on 12/6 but it's still not showing up in search results for Aphelios or in the newest guides list. It still has some views but I don't know where people are finding my guide.
- Here's a link to it: https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/otters-den-guide-to-aphelios-adc-mid-top-563132
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2019 10:41am | Report
1) Hey Otters Den, unfortunately it's difficult for us to troubleshoot issues that occur on Twitch's end of the extension setup process. Our developers are looking into what we can do on our end, but your best bet is to start the process over and go through it again step by step to try and get it working.

I'm not quite sure where you're entering the stream link and getting the error you mentioned. Are you trying to enter your stream under Profile Settings -> Details tab -> Twitch Settings? If it's not accepting your stream link there, that'd be likely why the token is invalid.

2) Your guide shows up on this page of Aphelios guides. It'll likely get more traffic once Aphelios is actually released on live servers and people look up how to build & play him. Your guide is currently classified as a Build rather than a Full Guide, so it's sorted among other Aphelios Builds. If you want to see it among Aphelios Guides, you'll need to add at least 3,000 characters of body text (including BBCode) to the Chapters section of your guide.
Thanks to Minho for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide