Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Returning Prime User

Creator: TTVXiralid October 7, 2021 10:26am
3 posts - page 1 of 1
TTVXiralid
<Member>
TTVXiralid's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2021 10:26am | Report
So about 1+ year ago i had prime on mobafire and my ttv was getting consistently 30-70 views (mostly around 40+ every stream) and cuz i had my ttv featured in my guide and then i quit streaming.
i came back now 1 year later determined to resume streaming and i find myself down at 1-3 views when the first day i bought prime the last year i was getting easily past 30 the first stream so im wondering has mobafire died of or have u done something that prevents people from viewing the streams in the guide or whatsup ?
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2021 1:35am | Report
Hey @ TTVXiralid!

MOBAFire has never been more active and popular than it is today. Also, we haven't done any changes to how streaming with Prime works, it's the same as always! 😊

You only have a Cho'Gath guide that's currently ranked the fourth out of the other updated Cho'Gath guides. Readers most of the time click on the first and second ranked guides, with the other guides get a smaller share of the views. That's naturally how it works as everyone is looking for the best rated guides.

I would suggest improving your guide to attract more attention and positive votes, and maybe to create more guides for champions that don't really have too many updated guides (e.g. Jayce, Kalista).

Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions!
Sleepininthegarden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2021 10:48pm | Report
I do agree with the statements made by Hades. I do recommend revamping your guide and improving it if you want to get more recognition and get your stream noticed. I do commissions for guides if you are ever interested in taking your guide to the next level. Good luck with your stream!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide