That kind of "editing" isnt goint to solve anything Canoas. If we would have to approve the changes... we would have to check them anyway... and that is nearly the same as changing it by ourselves.
But us having to accept the changes does. I think that would be a good idea.
"If someone is ****, you point at them and declare "****!". Because this is the internet." - Serpentiferous
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and little girls are the FBI." - ???
How do you know they made the right changes?
Honestly, I don't see the difference between giving +rep or accepting the change. You still have to check if the info is correct in both cases.
I don't know how you change the database, but I'm pretty sure it's harder to change it yourself than to just open the patch notes and confirm the changes as you accept them.
Honestly, I don't see the difference between giving +rep or accepting the change. You still have to check if the info is correct in both cases.
I don't know how you change the database, but I'm pretty sure it's harder to change it yourself than to just open the patch notes and confirm the changes as you accept them.
You need to log in before commenting.


<Member>