Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

The bloodthirster

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 November 2, 2010 9:35am
8 posts - page 1 of 1
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2010 9:35am | Report
I feel that we should change the desc for Bloodthirster. it says it has 100 AD and 25% lifesteal, but that is only at max stacks. It should really say that it has 60 AD and 15% lifesteal, with the passive maxing out at an extra 40 AD and 10% lifesteal. I know that is how it is in the LoL database, but it would be a little bit more clear if we changed it.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2010 9:41am | Report
Would you guys prefer that? Right now stacks, as well as unique bonuses, are included in the stat calculations. We can stop including stacks if it's not useful.
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2010 10:10am | Report
Makes sense. Who really gets max stacks on stackable items?
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2010 10:31am | Report
Maybe offer two item options, unstacked and max stacks? Max stacks option just for those who want to show the max potential of a character.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2010 12:39pm | Report
I like the base stats better. For example, saying base stats: 60 AD 15% lifesteal, bonuses .25% LS and 1 AD per kill, adding up to an additional 10% LS and 40 AD. it makes sense, because to be totally honest, it isnt that hard to add 15 and 10. and it shows you what you get when you purchase the item, instead of what you will have if you max the stacks.

Oberron
<Member>
Oberron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2010 3:23pm | Report
I think it's not a bad idea to list the stacked items twice. Once is marked Maxed, the other marked Regular. I know it puts a few more items in the database, but it'll let us see what our minimum stats are if that is what we need to see. I for one very rarely get max stacks on any item sadly.. :/
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 8:22am | Report
or just make the item desc more in depth. explain the base stats, the gain per kill, and the final stats. fairly simple. that way you dont need to double the stack items, and it explains everything you need to know.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 1:04pm | Report
as matt said the point in doing that is so it shows full potential. so when you put it in a build it shows the maximum power it can have. but yes i think it should at least show base stats.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide