Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Video embed problem with Youtube videos?

Creator: Xylarboden
January 28, 2013 11:54pm
8 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » Video embed problem with Youtube videos?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xylarboden » January 28, 2013 11:54pm | Report
So in my guide, I have embedded several Youtube videos. They play just fine, but when you move the mouse away from it, the time bar at the bottom starts flipping out. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if there's a solution to it.
Xylarboden's Forum Avatar

Xylarboden
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (6)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xiron » January 28, 2013 11:57pm | Report
U might wanna post a screen or anything because I dont really see what u mean with "flipping out".
Thanks to Majamorra!

Xiron's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Xiron
<Editor>
Rep: Established (112)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xylarboden » January 29, 2013 5:10am | Report

It's fine in full screen, but in its regular size, the timebar repeatedly jumps up and down. The screen preview of the time in the video also flips in and out. It didn't used to happen, but now it does and it's really annoying!

Xylarboden
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » January 29, 2013 3:20pm | Report
Yeah this has been happening to me as well. I didn't know if it was an issue with youtube or the site. I will notify our programmers.
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by IceCreamy » January 29, 2013 3:22pm | Report
Yes, I've been getting that too. Not really all that annoying imo, just watch the vid and be done with it :P

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
IceCreamy
<Moderator>
Rep: Esteemed (450)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xylarboden » January 29, 2013 3:39pm | Report
Hey, I'm just looking out for everybody out there who wants to watch videos on mobafire without going into epileptic shock :P

Xylarboden
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » January 29, 2013 4:22pm | Report
And I respect that! I agree it should be fixed but the programmers are quite busy right now and there's some other bad bugs going around so it might take a while to be fixed. :P
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xylarboden » January 29, 2013 4:39pm | Report
Yah, as long as they know, it's all good. Thanks for your help.

Xylarboden
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!