Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why does Elophant still exist?

Creator: FatelBlade December 6, 2016 10:40pm
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2016 10:40pm | Report
Good lord put that site out of it's misery. I feels like a 2004 dead forum, with many of the posts untouched and many of them advertisements. I will share the funniest one, but will also post a screenie showing the spam. I do this out of love, and I'm posting it here because its part of the Mobafire Network. The posts on that forum lead me to believe that it has no staff monitoring it. Can something be done?

Best post there:
Wow specifically dream you felt the need last nights! Your wife was treating such as a God; you were in real heaven, floating in heaven covered with soft clothes made of clouds. How sublime the dream been recently! Hold on dear, that only agreed to be a dream not idea. But don't in comparison this dream to be true? I know you may not be able to land on paradise. Floating in heaven wearing clothes made of clouds also won't be done. But one thing is possible and that is your wife treating you like a God, the father! But why will she may? Why will she treat you being God? It isn't impossible and often will only happen if allowing her what she would really like. Apex Vitality Enhance XL

Screenie of GD there:
https://i.imgur.com/V802BPS.png
Mobafire is being stupid wont link image
Thanks to jhoijhoi for the awesome PsiGuard-loving sig!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2016 7:45am | Report
Because many people use the site. The forums aren't exactly the primary feature of Elophant, and are barely used, but we still house important stickies in them so we can't just delete them.

So far as spam not being cleaned up in them promptly, I will be sure to get onto someone about that. :P Staff are supposed to be monitoring it.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide