Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

You have already voted on the build

Creator: Shrillex
April 2, 2012 12:34pm
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » You have already voted on the build
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Shrillex » April 2, 2012 12:34pm | Report
I havent been on mobafire for a while and I was trying some guides out but I voted already on it. I was wondering if you can maybe put a check mark or some sort of signature on which guides you already voted on so you know which ones you have already tried out?
Shrillex's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Rep: Notable (39)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by virago » April 2, 2012 1:52pm | Report
Moved to support.
Thank you to our Veteran member jhoijhoi for this signature
virago's Forum Avatar

virago
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (71)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Matt » April 2, 2012 11:53pm | Report
Unfortunately, checking for your own vote on every guide as you browse the site, would be a lot of work for the servers. We will add a section on your profile soon that will let you see what guides you voted on, which should help you out but will require you to cross-check. Marking them visually as you browse the site will probably not happen though :(
Matt's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Matt
<Administrator>
Rep: Renowned (665)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Shrillex » April 3, 2012 6:49pm | Report
Well as long as there is a way to know what guides you have previously voted on is still good with me.
Shrillex's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Rep: Notable (39)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!