Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

1.5k Seeking Mentor

Creator: foodcarbs January 2, 2013 7:59pm
18 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
foodcarbs
<Member>
foodcarbs's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2013 4:58pm | Report
koksei wrote:

I can give you a tip just from your responses.
You should chill some more.

- ignore people that flame so you don't even write anything with them
- don't play when on tilt.

If you get angry you perform worse, simple as that.
If you write in chat you perform worse.

And yes I am a bit higher 1750 atm, not all that high but ya

I don't really see how you'd know what I behave like based on 1 forum response but okay thanks for the tip. Again Ill say if you are offering to help please feel free to post, otherwise move along.

Thanks
FireLord
<Member>
FireLord's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 12:06pm | Report
foodcarbs wrote:
I don't really see how you'd know what I behave like based on 1 forum response but okay thanks for the tip. Again Ill say if you are offering to help please feel free to post, otherwise move along.

Thanks

cause if your mean in a forum post there like a huhe probalibity to be mean in playing games. that just my 2 coinds
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ rєmєmвєr tσ +rєp mє íf í dєsєrvє ít! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ тнαикѕ тσ тнє_иαмєℓєѕѕ_вαя∂ fσя тнιѕ αмαzιиg ѕιgиαтυяє! ★ ★ ★
foodcarbs
<Member>
foodcarbs's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2013 12:20pm | Report
Mean like a huehue. I lol'd Im not being mean though :D Just saying I dont feel like 1500 is that high for me. Its all just a personal thing. Good luck with your goals and thanks for the bump.
cutter
<Member>
cutter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2013 9:47am | Report
I have a fairly low Elo due mostly to bad teams (I'm not perfect my self, but when you deny an enemy mid the entire game and when you say MIA and ping bot lane and they push harder, you can understand who really lost the game when she gets fed for the same damn thing three times.), but I would be interested in assisting you. My in game name is necrosslicer
We were given two ears to listen to others, one mouth to ask question, and two eyes to see the answers for ourselves. Those questions you ask are useless though without another to answer, and you must answer others if you are to expect them to impart the same kindness to you. Be truthful in your answers, then know that one speaks the truth; and be never afraid to test the answers of others so that you may know of more. And most importantly, always be kind to your fellow man, no matter their origin, their company or their creed; because kindness gives hope, not only to those you show kindness for, not only to one's own self, but to the world; and hope can nurture, redeem, or even save the lives of many.
-Cutter's personal motto
Patyfatycake
<Member>
Patyfatycake's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 5:50am | Report
cutter wrote:

I have a fairly low Elo due mostly to bad teams (I'm not perfect my self, but when you deny an enemy mid the entire game and when you say MIA and ping bot lane and they push harder, you can understand who really lost the game when she gets fed for the same damn thing three times.), but I would be interested in assisting you. My in game name is necrosslicer

do you roam bottom?
Have I helped you out? If so feel free to return the favour by helping me improve my guides.

Check out my Draven guide here.
cutter
<Member>
cutter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 1:32pm | Report

do you roam bottom?

Not that particular match, but I do gank bot when I play mid usually.
We were given two ears to listen to others, one mouth to ask question, and two eyes to see the answers for ourselves. Those questions you ask are useless though without another to answer, and you must answer others if you are to expect them to impart the same kindness to you. Be truthful in your answers, then know that one speaks the truth; and be never afraid to test the answers of others so that you may know of more. And most importantly, always be kind to your fellow man, no matter their origin, their company or their creed; because kindness gives hope, not only to those you show kindness for, not only to one's own self, but to the world; and hope can nurture, redeem, or even save the lives of many.
-Cutter's personal motto
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 1:49pm | Report
cutter wrote:

you have low elo because you're not good enough to carry
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
cutter
<Member>
cutter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 6:08pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

you have low elo because you're not good enough to carry

Personally I find this to be a bit of a logical fallacy, as you are stating that the ability to carry is the same as the abilities and mind set required to win.
Carrying, while it does result in victory when done, requires a mind-set and play-style that can cause your team to be severely weakened as a result and will cause a lengthy game (which is the kind I tend to play) to turn as you are the only one on your level on your team when their, more evenly distributed, team catches up.
I challenge you to 1v5 as any champion when both teams have full builds.
On top of this, I play champions that are made to be expendable in team fights (tanks, supports, and others) and therefor carrying is simply one of those impossibilities, as doing very low damage and dieing whenever a fight breaks out doesn't help anyone.
Yes there are champions that are able to tank and deal large amounts of damage, but I prefer to specialize and assist my team with champions and builds that increase my abilities to make my team do better as a whole through my contributions. It does pose the risk of my team doing poorly, but I find it suits me better than carrying.

In addendum, carrying does not mean good. It is the best case scenario of the worst kind of player when it comes to what I do.
Lastly, I realize what it says on my profile, however that is for non-ranked and for pure fun, as I am in a different mind-set (kill, kill, kill vs. deny enemies, assist my team, and usher in a new world where people realize flaming each other serves no practical purpose).
-Cutter's personal motto
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide