Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

About elise

Creator: EchelonX February 8, 2013 7:33am
7 posts - page 1 of 1
EchelonX
<Member>
EchelonX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 7:33am | Report
So i just bought elise and i always lose my lane because i cant really last hit minions with her, i just played against zed and when i had 30 CS he already got like 80, so any tips to last hit with elise?
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 9:58am | Report
Take 2 points in butcher. If you choose 21 offense, take the attack damage mastery over the ability power one. Also go into a custom by yourself and practice.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 10:00am | Report
this might sound silly but getting her skin actually helps with her last hitting as well as it makes her auto attack animation less ****ty
EchelonX
<Member>
EchelonX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 2:11pm | Report
i usually run 9 21 0 on elise so the butcher is kinda out of the equation s:
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2013 4:23pm | Report
Throat means Butcher , in the first tier of offense masteries. You'll only be giving up 2% CDR, and that 4 damage really will help you last hit.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 7:39am | Report
I had a similar problem with both last hitting and trying to wave clear. One thing that helps is to use her spider form as you seem to do much more damage with it. Early game it can be hard because it seems like they have to have 10% of their health for you to get the last hit, but with her spider form it's more like 20-25%. I've gotten much better with her, it just takes practice so either try some normal games with her or custom games to get a better feel for her.

Also, if you play passive enough or your jungler gives you blue, make sure you use q and w to help you to get CS. I like to use W to take out one or two that are low and grouped together and then auto+q the other(or just q if low enough health). Since they often run group in 3s, this can work well to help clear half of the wave. Just remember to give your spiderling room to get to grouped minions because it will hit whatever is closest.
Darkorbitmaster
<Member>
Darkorbitmaster's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2013 10:35am | Report
Try to stay still in lane and practice to go with that animation. It's fairly easy to learn! Also, using your spider form can be a great way to last hit easier when playing versus melee, since it provides you a whole bunch of bonus damage.
Check out my Elisebuild i recently created, give it a shot, you will be blown ^_^
Check it out here

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide