Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ADC Suggestion?

Creator: defiantscum0722 March 3, 2013 5:18pm
20 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2013 2:13pm | Report
Vayne is probably the most reliant on positioning than any other champion.

A good ADC to learn with is probably Caitlyn or Miss Fortune, although I think Ashe does fine as well.
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2013 5:56am | Report
My favorites so far are Caitlyn, Quinn, Ez, and MF. However, I haven't really played much with Twitch, Varus, Urgot, Kog, or Vayne.

I think Cait can be easy early game because of her range, but she has to get fed or else her mid game can be tough. MF is all about getting your ult off at a good time and position. Ez takes good aim with skillshots. Draven is a beast, but you HAVE to catch his spinning axes. Tristana is fun, but I don't pick her if I am really wanting to win. I just feel like she isn't as good as the others I have mentioned.

Quinn is the one I have had the least experience with, but I really like her so far. Just gonna have to play some more games with her.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2013 1:48am | Report

Tristana is fun, but I don't pick her if I am really wanting to win. I just feel like she isn't as good as the others I have mentioned.

Actually, she has entered the godhood with BotRK buffs, which fixed her awful mid game. She's a top tier ADC now.
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2013 5:19am | Report

Actually, she has entered the godhood with BotRK buffs, which fixed her awful mid game. She's a top tier ADC now.

I haven't tried her BotRK, gonna have to try that out.

Bought Vayne this morning and tried her out. She is tough to play. At least early on. I would suggest not trying Vayne until you know the game well and then definitely practice up with her. I got destroyed bot lane early this morning by a Xin Zhao and Warwick. Made a misplay early and the Xin just started destroying me until he started ganking other lanes.
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2013 4:51pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

did you really just call vayne easy to learn

i said EASIER not easy. there is some extent of simplicity to her. just walk in, shoot them a few times and q out, or the opposite, q in, shoot a few times, and walk away. she has some simple combos but is hard to master (like most champions). i did not call her easy. i said easier. just fyi...
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2013 2:13am | Report

i said EASIER not easy. there is some extent of simplicity to her. just walk in, shoot them a few times and q out, or the opposite, q in, shoot a few times, and walk away. she has some simple combos but is hard to master (like most champions). i did not call her easy. i said easier. just fyi...

Easier than who? Draven? Please...
defiantscum0722
<Member>
defiantscum0722's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2013 5:53am | Report
Playing Draven and Vayne made me wanna cry. The positioning is hard to learn and my timing is always a bit off but I'm considering practicing more before I reach 30.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2013 7:04am | Report
It's normal to fail as Draven and Vayne if you aren't even level 30 lol. Keep practicing and you'll get better. But keep in mind the quality of practice is what matters, not quantity. :)
For Demacia
<Member>
For Demacia's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2013 7:52am | Report
yeah keep practicing, playing draven later pays out alot! He can chunk alot in 1 hit.
League of Legends merchandise, tips, hits, news and tricks and many more on www.Fordemacia.com
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2013 9:41am | Report
Wat is dis O.o
Draven bad after laning phase ?

Don't be that guy...
My suggestion for you is Caitlyn.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide