Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AKALI MAINS PLEASE ADVISE - Looking to pick up...

Creator: Crymsyn November 2, 2015 12:12pm
Crymsyn
<Member>
Crymsyn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2015 12:12pm | Report
Hey guys. I recently bought Akali and wanted to know how you started playing the champion and what you did to become a really proficient main with her. I'm still learning her and I enjoy her kit. Any general habits or techniques you used to practice her that you feel helped you become a strong Akali main? Top/Mid Akali mains preferred, please :)
Spoaleggur
<Member>
Spoaleggur's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2015 3:44pm | Report
A good starting point would be to know the exact range of your Q and try to last hit with only throwing your Q. Second you should try to practice on the main combo, once you hit level 6 ( throwing Q on target, waiting for your Q to come back off cooldown, R on the target proc the Q and then throw another Q, proc that and top it off with an E ). Also know that W gives vision, so it can be great when trying to flee/ catch someone. And also keep in mind that if the center of the W is not visible to the enemy, they won't see you if you stay in the shroud. IT's kinda hard to explain, but let's say that you place the center of your W in a bush which the enemy does not have vision in, you can go outside of the bush, whilst still staying in the raduis of your W and they won't see you. Hope that this will help and feel free to ask me more questions.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide