Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

countering Annie in mid as Fizz ?

Creator: iOreo September 1, 2012 10:31am
iOreo
<Member>
iOreo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend September 1, 2012 10:31am | Report
ok so i found it pretty hard to counter Annie when playing as Fizz, she dominated me in mid lane, since she's ranged, her Q and auto-attack kept me away and i couldn't get near her.. 3 minutes into the game i was already down to 1/3 of my HP and struggling to farm my minions ! should i start with different items and go for a more defensive build early game ? sorry if this is obvious but i needed some light shed on this ! oh and Heimerdinger dominated me too !

Any ideas ? Cheers
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend September 1, 2012 11:55am | Report
Fizz is a pretty situational champ. He has a hard time laning against non-skillshot based champs, or champs with very fast travel time abilities, of which Annie is one. However you shouldn't have had a hard time against Heimerdinger, tbh, his lane is fairly weak.

This should give you a hand in determining when to play fizz:

http://www.lolcounter.com/search.php?search=fizz

Otherwise, a good way to harass with fizz is to activate seastone trident, dash in, aa a couple of times, then hop on your staff away from the enemy's counter attacks.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend September 5, 2012 12:48pm | Report
Fizz isnt that good against Annie during early game. You aren't strong enough to kill her fast and she can just harass from a safe distance since you are melee

I can only suggest you not picking fizz to fight annie
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend September 5, 2012 9:16pm | Report
annie dunks fizz at all levels, but she can be outplayed by trickstering her stun. I still wouldn't pick fizz into annie. consider brand.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend September 5, 2012 10:25pm | Report
fire with fire, as it were.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.