Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Decisions and Opinions II!

Creator: PseudoOlale
November 11, 2012 6:45pm
30 posts page 1 of 3 Forums » New Player Help » Decisions and Opinions II!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by PseudoOlale » November 11, 2012 6:45pm | Report
If any of you have read my Decisions and Opinions! thread, I asked which hero can be all out DPS,team fight,outnumbered fights and sustain from early to mid game, I found that Mordekaiser is the best for me since I didn't like Jax's skills that much.Now I require some more assistance, I'm asking which Melee champion is :

1) Good DPS
2) The Best in Late Game
3) Has at least some good skills for escaping/cc whatever.
PseudoOlale's Forum Avatar

PseudoOlale
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by OTGBionicArm » November 11, 2012 8:19pm | Report
Jax covers all those requirements though T.T
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Rep: Esteemed (415)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by tehAsian » November 11, 2012 8:27pm | Report
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
tehAsian's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
tehAsian
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (247)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Minho » November 11, 2012 8:34pm | Report
Vayne fills all the requirements, except the good teamfighting.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
Minho's Forum Avatar

Minho
<Editor>
Rep: Established (111)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » November 11, 2012 9:59pm | Report
Still jax. Sorry bro :/
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » November 11, 2012 10:00pm | Report
Oh, and @tehasian, GZ in advance for you 2,000th post! Thats alot of chatting
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by OTGBionicArm » November 11, 2012 10:14pm | Report
I just got 2000 too. Where's my applause?!
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Rep: Esteemed (415)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » November 11, 2012 10:18pm | Report
*clapclapclapclapclap*.
There. Happy?
Srsly though, gz too. As long as people congradulate me on getting editor in the next couple of weeks when it happsns, too lol

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Anastasios » November 11, 2012 10:44pm | Report

Jax covers all those requirements though T.T

Also, TRYNDAMEEEEERE
He gets his *** kicked harder than nasus tho.

Try Lee Sin. I've heard people say he falls off late game, but he's still a beast. And his mobility is nearly unmatched.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
Anastasios's Forum Avatar

Anastasios
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (83)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » November 11, 2012 11:44pm | Report
Anastasios wrote:

And his mobility is nearly unmatched.

Kassadin, Ahri, and Ezreal say hello XD

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!