Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ex pro gamer/coach! Now i want to coach you!

Creator: optimyzd March 23, 2016 4:44am
optimyzd
<Member>
optimyzd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2016 4:44am | Report
Hi everyone! I'm an ex-competitive gamer/diamond 1 (seasons 3,4 and 5) and am looking to start freely tutoring players from bronze/silver/gold to help them get into higher divisions plus as many people as i can improve while doing so.

What i would like to do is take 4 random players from the mentioned ranked tiers and see how much i can help them improve while streaming, so as many people as possible can learn as i do so. Every week or 14 days I would like to take a new group of people and start over. I'll also be going over VoDs from any viewers who wish to get any advice and will explain my own ideas/plays as much as i can throughout.

I've learnt a lot about LoL over the last 4 years that i've played on and off and I'd like to share it rather than let it go to waste, and this is the only way i can think of :)

I'm only posting this to see general interest and see what you guys would think, plus would like anyone interested to post their names so i can pm them and further discuss everything with them.

I'd also like to do the same on any other game voted for by you guys as i was global on CS, Masters on SCII and an ex competitive CoD player so i have experience in other games too!
Applesauce McGee
<Member>
Applesauce McGee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2016 5:22am | Report
I could probably find some people that would take you up on your offer.
optimyzd
<Member>
optimyzd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2016 5:27am | Report
I could probably find some people that would take you up on your offer.

If you could I'd much appreciate it, pm me with more details please mate
Shorin0723
<Member>
Shorin0723's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2016 8:22am | Report
Hello!

I saw this a bit late (I blame the jungler) but I'd love to be a part of this! Currently Ranked Silver 3 in NA and placed Gold 5 - Gold 3 in the previous 3 seasons. Along side me, my little brother and his friends play with me often and their ranks are currently between Silver 5 and Silver 1. We play pretty often and I would love to see each person improve!
SoulNibbler
<Member>
SoulNibbler's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2016 11:48am | Report
you don't say what your in game name is.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide