Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Getting out of silver!

Creator: psycomanzx April 11, 2014 11:00am
1 2
psycomanzx
<Member>
psycomanzx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 11:00am | Report
Hello guys ,i am looking for someone to help me get out of silver! well i reached silver 2 and suddenly i keep lossing games over and over again! I was following the game's rolles,having 100 cs at 10 min, ganking as much as possible when i could,warding,calling miss, assisting on kills so that my teammates get fed but still i lose..! Please help me! i am on EUNE ! message for more info :) thank you ^__^
R4GE
<Member>
R4GE's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2014 1:04pm | Report
Well, I'm not a High Elo player but I guess I can give you some advise. Which kind of role are you foucsing on playing in your Ranked Games? That's the basic question. For example, as a Support the only sort of kills you'll get are Assists so you are depending on your team, but as a Marksman/Mage your job is to kill the enemis so your team are depending on you. What kind of influence do you have in the team?
psycomanzx
<Member>
psycomanzx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2014 12:23am | Report
i am always focuing the adc who is the damage dealer most of the times! As a mage,lux for example, i try to deal damage from afar so as not to get caught and die!
LILDill20
<Member>
LILDill20's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2014 10:15am | Report
Add me and lets play :D I am a very good in the jungle, a very good bottom lane, as well as an amazing support
Hello I would really like to join a team for ranked teams and tournaments. I am very good in the jungle, pretty good top lane, and an amazing support.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2014 11:34am | Report
Well learn to depend on your team then. :P

There is a mentoring thread somewhere if you're looking in that direction and expect something more than "just don't die".
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
extradelicious
<Lucky Charm>
extradelicious's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2014 11:59pm | Report
Eh, i find solo queue is a little more of get yourself as fed as possible so that you can carry. Perhaps you should find some gameplay tricks: if you learn how to aa cancel and how to properly shove waves properly or how to use map pressure, you should be able to get to gold easily.
Proud Coach of MHS League of Legends Teams.
Omnislash GG
<Member>
Omnislash GG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2014 8:40am | Report
I find just getting fed as a bruiser type champion is enough to swing games. You either have to be able to zero someone out instantly (so AP mage/assassin) or be tanky enough to stick it out in a fight and survive burst. An ADC can't do either of those things, so playing an ADC to climb is always kind of risky, I think.
extradelicious
<Lucky Charm>
extradelicious's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2014 9:50am | Report
^^ hes right. top/mid easiest to carry from in solo queue. jungler does get enough money, but if you're good you can carry from there too. people in soloqueue just yolopile on the damage if they can so if you're an adc you better be really good at kiting.
Proud Coach of MHS League of Legends Teams.
Askmeaboutmycat
<Member>
Askmeaboutmycat's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 9:22am | Report
Easy steps

- Don't make mistakes
- Don't flame
- Master 3 champions
- Teamwork

Bad games happen, try to learn of your mistakes and improve.
My Youtube Channel for crazy montages & cool clips.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtTI2bntKnoglHt6OPiP2g
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 9:28am | Report

Easy steps

- Don't flame
- Master 3 champions
- Teamwork

Bad games happen, try to learn of your mistakes and improve.

^ edited. You can make mistakes and still win just try to minimize them.

I think the master 3 champs is something people don't always think about, but it is really the way to do it. which is why i haven't even started a climb this season. i haven't mastered 3 champs that can carry.

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide