Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help with choosing new champion!

Creator: Parano1d April 1, 2011 4:24pm
Parano1d
<Member>
Parano1d's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2011 4:24pm | Report
Hi, I started playing League of Legends just two days ago, I started playing as Ashe. But I find Ashe a little bit too squishy to fit my playstyle, I would like to buy a new champion. I prefer to be ranged, I want to be able to do a lot of damage, and I don't want to be as squishy as Ashe. Do anyone of you have any reccomendations? I haven't been doing too much search for a new champion, I asked my friend and he told me that Janna might be a good choice or maybe LeBlanc? but he told me those were hard to play, so I'm looking for tips from you guys. I prefer something easy to play even tough I don't have any problems learning hard champions. It's just that I don't want to start with some of the hardest to play in the game when I just started playing.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2011 5:04pm | Report
try the recommended champs

you know they are recommended since they are 450 IP

those are usually geared towards newer players

also, check this out, it is a little poll that may help you find a champion you will fall in love with:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/help/what-champion-to-buy-helper-422

good luck and have fun playing LoL, and welcome to MOBAFire as well :)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2011 6:20pm | Report
Decide on what type of person you want to me. Do you want to be in the front, in the back, or in between? Ask yourself some basic questions in order to decide which champion is best for you.

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
NovaStarZ
<Member>
NovaStarZ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2011 6:55pm | Report
I dont now much champs with that requirement but i do know Master Yi is pretty good for beginners :) I used to play Ashe and Master Yi so i should know... but its mostly up to u

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu!!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide