Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Jungler Champ

Creator: Kounavos35
May 19, 2017 5:36am
11 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » New Player Help » Jungler Champ
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Kounavos35 » May 19, 2017 5:36am | Report
Hi im 25 levels and main Jungle and play mostly as Xin Zhao.I wanna buy a new champion for jungle and i cant decide,i thought about buying Graves or Vi.Who would recommend and why?
Kounavos35's Forum Avatar

Kounavos35
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Deadlykiro » May 19, 2017 6:13am | Report
if you're a new player, i would recommend vi because her mechanic is quite simple, also, she has pretty good endurance and would be a safer choice than graves
Deadlykiro's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Deadlykiro
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (2)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Kounavos35 » May 19, 2017 9:30am | Report
Any other suggestions for champs for jungle?
Kounavos35's Forum Avatar

Kounavos35
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Swuft » May 20, 2017 9:00pm | Report
Nocturne is another champion you should try out in the jungle. He can go onhit/off-tank like Xin Zhao, and his ganks after level 6 are devastating (ganks pre-6 aren't that bad either).
Swuft's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Swuft
<Brawler>
Rep: Unremarkable (17)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lasoor » May 20, 2017 9:13pm | Report
For champions like xin zhao try Jax, Warwick, Nocturne, Master Yi, Wukong(sorta), or Udyr
Lasoor's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lasoor
<Member>
Rep: Notable (24)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by JannArwen » May 27, 2017 6:41am | Report
i think it would be better to play tanky champions till u learn other champions. because without enough knowledge about how much damage u will take, hard to stay alive with a squishy champ.

Hecarim could be the best choice for lower elos. Easy to gang and easy to escape, also mechanics are not hard.
JannArwen's Forum Avatar

JannArwen
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ejdgk » June 8, 2017 2:15am | Report
Shyvana is a great champion, she is easy to learn and is a lot of fun when you get a hang of her. Her ganking ability (R) at level 6 is insane against squishy opponents. She is one of the top junglers at this moment and I would definitely check her out. I have a guide on her too, but there are many other guides out there to help you get on track with her. Here is my guide and a guide that goes really in depth on her.

My guide : http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/shyvana-hyper-carry-508841

In-Depth Guide : http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/season-7-shyvana-jungle-total-guide-the-most-in-depth-427599
Shyvana Main
ejdgk's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
ejdgk
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SpiteMudkip » July 17, 2017 3:11am | Report
kayne is also great and easy to pick up especially with this guide http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/kayn-jungle-guide-s7-leave-feedback-for-changes-511340
Just That Guy
SpiteMudkip's Forum Avatar

SpiteMudkip
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by boogeyman0722 » July 22, 2017 4:02pm | Report
what mean squishy champ its mean champ not tanky
boogeyman0722's Forum Avatar

boogeyman0722
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SpiteMudkip » July 23, 2017 6:45pm | Report
Just That Guy
SpiteMudkip's Forum Avatar

SpiteMudkip
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!