Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Laning with Nasus against certain champions?

Creator: Flubadoo August 12, 2011 4:39pm
Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 4:39pm | Report
Usually, with Nasus, I can nearly ignore the enemy champion and just farm due to insane lifesteal. However, some champions simply just annoy me an ***load. When I do good in lane, I have a 100% winrate with Nasus.

Mordekaiser - Oh god this is just painful. He simply keeps spamming his spells and keeping me off of the creep wave. I can't 1v1 him at all, and he just keeps whittling my hp down.

Pantheon - Dem spears

Irelia - Do more damage early game than you and rape you with true damage. Sustain is also quite good.

I can't remember them all right now, but I'll add more later.
For reference - I start with a Regrowth + hp pot and upgrade to philo stone.

What do I do in situations such as these? Wait for teamfights to happen and afk farm top while my team is dieing?
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 4:48pm | Report
Solo or duo lane?

Morde: Kinda hard. If you zone him out with E then chase him with Q (in bushes, preferably) then I think you lane just fine. He loses health, you have lifesteal (also I start with Doran's Shield so I feel okay with taking a little harass to do harass).

Panth: Level up E hard. Try to stay back as much as possible but since he's squishier than you, as soon as you get the opportunity smack him in the face with an E (with the recent buff to it omfg it's gooood)

Irelia: Kinda hard. She has some mana problems though, so just play suuuper defensively. Any damage you try to do to her will be dealt back to you 10x, it's very tricky to lane against her as Nasus. She also has better sustain overall.. really bad lane for Nasus.

Flubadoo
<Member>
Flubadoo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 6:43pm | Report
E barely does damage to morde Shield, and morde Q becomes god when I'm alone.

I think I'll just cry myself a river when laning against morde as Nasus. ESPECIALLY when Morde gets a revolver :<
RamenL
<Member>
RamenL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2011 6:59pm | Report
lol I just played a game as nasus and pwned, but I loss.. I can help if u want, add me, RamenL.. I was 6 1 in the beginning

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide