Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

League of Legends - Help Center

Creator: Nemo
March 14, 2012 11:08am
4 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » League of Legends - Help Center
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nemo » March 14, 2012 11:08am | Report

HELP CENTER

"Help Tree"

Hello MobaFire!

While I was reading the Forum, I saw that many people are having a lot of questions.

Every question is one Thread.

I decided to make this Thread to make it easier for your questions to be answered. Another goal is to "reduce" the Thread "spamm" - creating one new Thread for one problem to solve ( as mentioned above ).

If you have any problem, feel free to leave a comment about your problem and I will be glad to help you.

I think this can be very helpful. I did it once on the other Forum and it functioned very well so I would like to continue doing it :P.

All you have to do is to post a comment with your problem, like I mentioned it above.

Pleas keep in mind that you should be kind and polite when making a new question:

Be:
Nice
Friendly
Mature
Patient
Decent

and of course, don't:
Be rude
Be unkind
Offend others
Use vulgar words
Use any other indecent things

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Best regards,

Your Nemo.
Nemo's Forum Avatar

Nemo
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (4)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Rinehartxoxo » March 21, 2012 8:58pm | Report
New player here, i was wondering if u could point me in a direction of LOL lingo guide. like what elo means, carry, etx etc. thanks in advance : )
Hi, I'm Rinehartxoxo
Rinehartxoxo's Forum Avatar

Rinehartxoxo
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Luther3000 » March 21, 2012 9:01pm | Report
Luther3000's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Rep: Esteemed (440)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nemo » March 25, 2012 7:59am | Report
Oh, sorry for not being able to answer on your question. I was on vacation so I had no access to computer. Thank you Luther3000 for answering :P. The link you gave is very useful :).

Best regards,

Your Nemo.
Nemo's Forum Avatar

Nemo
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (4)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!