Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

LF Mentor for general play-style help

Creator: Janyrak May 24, 2012 7:07pm
Janyrak
<Member>
Janyrak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2012 7:07pm | Report
Hi, I'm hoping to find some one willing to help me improve my play-style overall; I tend to not know exactly what I should do in any particular situation, mainly in pubs, because of the poor communication in those match-ups. I am hoping some one could help me with my map awareness and decision-making, perhaps because my game-reading skills are lackluster at the moment.

Though my main is Lux as mid, I am usually forced to pick which ever role needs to be filled to give my team the best chance to win, this usually ends up being either jungle as Nocturne, or support as Sona, Soraka, Taric, Alistar or Leona.

I'm fairly well practiced as a mid with Lux, but I lack practice in most other roles partly because I have to switch all the time and I have several champions to fill most other roles.

I've never played a ranked match; I'd like to be able to perform better before I even begin in what's been described to me many times as "hell"...

I'm on the North-American server, and I have TS3, vent, skype, and getting any other form of communication shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, since I don't really know what else to add, I guess I'll end it here.

Janyrak (Also my in-game name)
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 7:48am | Report
I believe i can help you. Believe it or not, what you are doing as far as having champs to fill every role is a GOOD thing. being prepared to play any role is very good for you, and teaches you alot about the game. As far as map awareness, in game mechanics, reactive building, i can teach you that. Feel free to add me in game, my IGN is The Overmynd.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide