Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Liking Rengar the best so far. Anyone good...

Creator: Wuffles1 August 26, 2012 7:40pm
Wuffles1
<Member>
Wuffles1's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2012 7:40pm | Report
Looking to get better with Rengar but I know little to nothing about what I'm doing. I can destroy in beginner AI mode so long as I have a decent start but intermediate AI just murders me to pieces (to the point of having people yelling at me).

Guess I just need general mentorship in things like jungling and how to play him better. The best guide on here is still only hovering around 70% so I'm sure the build is part of an issue coupled with my inexperience.

Have Ventrilo too so long as you're not the type to freak out during a match.
Seese
<Member>
Seese's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 1:50pm | Report
When i jungle with Rengar i get Q fist instead of W and spam Q. Q will give you 4/5 Ferocity if you start on the Wraiths on your side and then go for red buff. By the TIme your at red buff your Smite can be used (given you havent used it on Wraiths) and you should gaina lvl to get W in which case you get your heal. Spam W with 5 Ferocity while jungling an the jungle is yours.

So this i my route...

Wraiths>Red Buff (no leash needed), Golems (next to red buff)>Wraiths>wolfs>Blue buff (given no one wants it) then back to Wraiths, Wolfs, Golems.

Easy lvl 6 Solely on your side =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide