Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

LoL chick seeking some help.

Creator: Esbat77 April 14, 2013 10:48pm
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 8:57am | Report

Jesus. Relax.

I ****ing hate the word 'offensive'. It's a conversation killer.

Why do you bring up your gender in the ending lobby of ranked games?

ikr? I don't do that and I know no one who does lol
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2013 9:02am | Report
Esbat77 wrote:

And perks? What perks? Half the time if I mention I am female in a game I get the "Oh ****.. GG Girls can't play video games.. or girls suck at video games thanks for ruining my series" That is not an exaggeration just for the record...

hahah I have seen this ****. this is when you know the people on the team that says that **** have no respect for women and have probably never been on a date in their lives. i know quite a few girl gamers and given the pool of female vs male gamers chicks have the edge because say 80/100 chick gamers are good and like 600/1000 dude gamers are good. people are so stupid. just ignore those immature ****s.

i guess when you think about it the chick benefits only really work in real life...not the video game world...cause yeah now that I think about it whenever a girl admits she is a girl in games she either gets hit on excessively or flamed at for being in-superior...the funny thing is that doesn't happen in real life cause they don't have the balls to do it. typical 'behind my keyboard I am brave' attitude.

to answer the topic though...I really have nothing to say more than what lifebaka and psiguard have already said...sorry.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

Esbat77
<Member>
Esbat77's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2013 3:51pm | Report

Jesus. Relax.

I ****ing hate the word 'offensive'. It's a conversation killer.

Why do you bring up your gender in the ending lobby of ranked games?

lol you came at me all up in arms bout my thread name and then you tell me to relax.. funny..

And it is not something that I bring up but I duo with a friend of mine who is also female who tends to not appreciate it when ppl are vile in game and will mention that she is a mother of 2 so that tends to bring up the gender comment. Admittedly I am not talking about just LoL in this. For instance many FPS games have in game coms and I am not afraid to use them and that is a dead giveaway. So that was part of what I was talking about there not just LoL. It still applies to both though.

So please don't assume that I am just going into ranked games being like "Hehehe I'm a girl.. HEY GUYS did you know I'm a girl? *giggle*" I don't know what that would accomplish for anyone really. I have seen this in MMO's but most the time its guys pretending to be females because they think we will get perks. Thus the name of the genre. MMORPG (Many men online role playing girls) Cause that is not the case but it does occasionally come up.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2013 11:56pm | Report
Esbat77 wrote:

I duo with a friend of mine who is also female

so we could have a threesome?.......................................................................................................................................... i mean in game of course
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Esbat77
<Member>
Esbat77's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2013 1:49am | Report
[/quote]

I duo with a friend of mine who is also female

[/quote]

so we could have a threesome?.......................................................................................................................................... i mean in game of course
[/quote]

I am not so sure her husband would approve. I mean he puts up with our lesbian antics but I don't think he would approve another guy.................................. in game I mean of course =P

(its just a joke please don't jump all over my case again... )
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 3:21am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

If it's okay with you, we can make it a foursome.... oh wait ingame, sorry I'm not on NA :/
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 9:17am | Report
So if i help you, does that mean i get to have sex with you?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Alcasea
<Member>
Alcasea's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2013 11:09pm | Report
^^ lol XDDD anyway the others are right. when playing solo queues and are in low elo it is best to play mid lane carry or top lane bruiser carry. i really prefer going top than bot because in PH server, you would not really want to depend on your support in bronze below. also it is more fun in solo lane :)
+rep if i helped or if you just happen to like repping ^^
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2013 1:52pm | Report
Esbat77 wrote:

I duo with a friend of mine who is also female who tends to not appreciate it when ppl are vile in game

Maybe she should leave the whole 'internet thing' to people who can handle a little anonymous ***hattery.

"Oh ****.. GG Girls can't play video games.. or girls suck at video games thanks for ruining my series"
I don't really see much of a problem with this statement. Women naturally have lower skill than men in applications of motor skills, brawn, etc. This is evident in the fact that there has yet to be a single professional female league of legends player.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Esbat77
<Member>
Esbat77's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 12:24am | Report

Maybe she should leave the whole 'internet thing' to people who can handle a little anonymous ***hattery.

"Oh ****.. GG Girls can't play video games.. or girls suck at video games thanks for ruining my series"
I don't really see much of a problem with this statement. Women naturally have lower skill than men in applications of motor skills, brawn, etc. This is evident in the fact that there has yet to be a single professional female league of legends player.

I am well aware that games are reared twards men and that men tend to have a significant advantage in a lot of ways.

However that does not mean that women are bad at games. It doesn't mean that we aren't a valid part of a team.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide