Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for a friend to help coach me.

Creator: TickleYourMango September 2, 2015 6:57am
TickleYourMango
<Member>
TickleYourMango's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2015 6:57am | Report
Hey there! Like many Bronzies I have dreams of making it out of Bronze. I definitely know I'm going to make it out of Bronze here soon but after that I have life goals to play professionally and I would love to have someone in the higher ranks of League to answer some questions for me and maybe help me out with my play a little bit. It would be very much appreciated if you took the time to help me out! Here's to hoping that ya'll see me in the LCS someday :)
Just another Bronzie looking to rise to the list of top tier players... One KS at a time.
Infernuz
<Member>
Infernuz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2015 7:20am | Report
Well, ask yourself for a moment and answer to this question: why do you play this game? The purpose of a videogame is to have fun, and not to "induct" any new players ( you said that you are bronze, so you must be new, maybe ) in the e-sports scene. I could be wrong but in my case i only play to have fun and spend some good time. Anyway, i am not a pro myself but i can surely tell you that if you decide to chase your goal, you have a long, loooong way to go. Just play the game, learn about it, main a role/champion that fits you, learn about him and start climbing the ELO ladder. Maybe one day you will be one of the best, you never know!

PS: Oh, and don't curse at your teammates ingame, please. It doesn't help.
Sir Wellington
<Member>
Sir Wellington's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2015 10:35pm | Report
Hey Mango! You've got a pretty inspiring set of goals there. I can help you get started if you wish: add me on LoL, "SirWellington". I've been playing since early Season 2, so I know the game very well.

Be prepared to learn and change a lot. Since I've climbed from Bronze to Gold, I can help you do the same using the tactics I've learned, but once you get high enough you'll have to adapt to Platinum and Diamond tactics, because they play on a whole different level. Having a mindset of "Challenge accepted." instead of "I'm not sure I can do this but I'll try..." helps a lot.

Best of luck to you :)

Check out my manly Xin Zhao guide for manly men!
Gways
<Member>
Gways's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2015 7:47am | Report
Think I could join you guys SirWellington. Add me if so, Gways
UncleJank
<Member>
UncleJank's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2015 9:31pm | Report
hello, i am a small, humble twitch streamer by the name of Kaceytron. I can help just donate 2 dollars to my foundation and u will get the help you need.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide