Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for a mentor

Creator: GRIFFENDORF March 30, 2011 9:01pm
1 2
GRIFFENDORF
<Member>
GRIFFENDORF's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 9:01pm | Report
Right now im about lvl 23 (US Player)and fairly decent at this game, i understand laning and most of the game..its just i would like sum help learning the champs i play

sum champs i play are
Fiddle Sticks- quite new with him, but learning how to play him
Amumu- one of the first champs i learned to play that i do quite well as
Zilean- have sum experience with him just want to become better

ive also had my eyes on, tryn, singed, karthus and cassoeipia, just not sure if i wanna buy..

these are the 3 main champs i feel strongest with.. im trying to add about 1 or 2 more champs to this list and try to master them all..if your willing to help me and teach me the game let me no :D
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 9:20pm | Report
If you are an amumu guy, message Jebus McAzn if he doesn't find this post already.

I don't really play any of the guys you listed except Zilean sometimes, but I can still play with you and help you out with any questions if you want

are you on US? if so, feel free to add me:

wRAthoFVuLcAn

:D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Footyballs
<Member>
Footyballs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 9:35pm | Report
Yeah I'm always happy to lend a hand to new players. I'm not by any means 'pro' but I understand the concept of the game and I believe I know the name of every ability and what it does, items included.

Add me on US - Footyballs.

I can play almost every champion well. Except Shen... Dunno why though.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 30, 2011 10:13pm | Report
I am pretty good with Zilean, the others, not so much. I also have a Zilean guide which I feel goes into gameplay a fair amount... and there is a "tips and tricks" section if you think that might help you. Feel free to add me, my IGN is Mowen and I'm on US. I have been pretty busy lately though, but if you see me on just remind me who you are and say you want to play. :)

Footyballs, I'm pretty good with Shen if you want help with him. I'm not sure how well I can articulate how to play him, but it's worth a try. :P
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2011 3:55am | Report
i could help u on trynd n Cass if u want ....

EU server : shadows Fiji and Dark Troll
Always here to help
HeAt
<Veteran>
HeAt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2011 10:58am | Report
Haven't read through the posts, I'm on my iPad, but mowen is a rlly good zilean, give her a shout... I don't play any of those heroes
Everybody! Don't Forget To Check out Some of My Beatboxing @ www.youtube.com/heatbbx and give me that +rep if i helped you out :)
GRIFFENDORF
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2011 3:02pm | Report
ok thx guys ill hit sum of you guys up, i am US so lemme no if anyone else can help me that plays these champs
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2011 5:20am | Report
Amumu is one of my favorite champions to build and play so I would be willing to help tutor you on him some. My ingame is - Svingas

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

GRIFFENDORF
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2011 9:03pm | Report
i also looking for sum other fun charecters to play so if you8 guys main sum good champs and are willing to help me and teach me lemme no :D
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2011 11:42pm | Report
Kat, Irelia, Malz, Vlad? :D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide