Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Looking for a mentor(details in thread)

Creator: pokey142
February 17, 2013 6:52pm
2 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » Looking for a mentor(details in thread)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by pokey142 » February 17, 2013 6:52pm | Report
Recently i hit 30, and while not owning every champ i own most of the champs from each role and no matter what i play in ranked we seem to lose. i am in silver ranked and being unable to win any games i can not progress as a player with solo ques or progress in my rankings. LoL has even become something i do not enjoy any more and i have come to think that, maybe its me? i am not the best player and i feel that if i was better maybe my teams could win more often. i will learn any and every lane you are willing to throw at me and i want to have a good time. If interested my in game name is Dusk Heavenrend.
pokey142's Forum Avatar

pokey142
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by DillButt64 » February 17, 2013 7:37pm | Report
i think your problem is playing ranked as soon as you hit level 30, you really should be playing a lot of normal draft games until your mechanics are amazing
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
DillButt64's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
DillButt64
<Editor>
Rep: Established (102)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!