Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for a mentor for AP Mid/Team play - EUWEST

Creator: RyanUNDEAD October 28, 2012 6:52am
RyanUNDEAD
<Member>
RyanUNDEAD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2012 6:52am | Report
Greetings fellow summoners,

I've been playing League of Legends for 6 months now and I know how to play all roles but I'm very inexperienced when it comes to jungle. This past month I've started playing in a 5v5 team with my friends, our main goal is to improve enough so we can play in small online/LAN tournaments without getting annihilated.

This is our current team setup:
Top; Shadowevang
Jungle: iscotty
Mid: RyanUNDEAD
AD: Kwonnyy
Support: Immotek/iGPainLoL

What I need from a mentor:
1. I need criticism regarding my current performance mid, be it poor; ward placement, farming, engagements, etc.
2. I need advice/criticism on how we play as a team. We are obviously doing things wrong because we aren't winning enough, I just need an experienced player to help identify the main problems.

Additional information:
The champions I tend to play mid are; Ahri, Cass, Orianna, Vlad, Swain. Over the next month I intend to practice with the following mid champions to give my team my versatility; Annie, Kassadin, Cho'Gath, Karthus, Anivia, Viktor [Considering him]
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2012 7:33am | Report
You can add me in game and I could spectate some of your games and give you some advice.
Gretel
<Member>
Gretel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2013 6:59am | Report
hello fellow summoner!
If you want, I can help you as much as you want! :D
Add me anytime on EUW: 2FastForYouGuys
I am currently Silver II and lost my promotion series to Silver I but I feel compitent I will be able to go gold if I played enough games! (Silver II = around 1400 - 1450 ELO)
umm about my gameplay, I ususally don't play safe at all in blind pick or just derp around with AP blitz (stronk!) xP
in ranked, I get to play support or supportive junglers around 60% of the time and get AP mid maybe 30% of the time.. my strongest champ is LeBlanc on which I usually play very safe with. I used tons of Mordekaiser to gain some quick ELO when i was in bronze since I can just go balls deep with him and lead my team to a victory which.. didnt quite work out in bronze xD
I played a few Katarina games in bronze too who was my strongest champ back then but it usually failed in teamfights due to the lack of coordination in my team and I ended up losing a lot!
I would love to play against you in some 1v1 matches to see your playstyle and maybe talk to you on skype if you have it.
my skype:
gordonvidal
Im sure I can show you some tips & tricks Ive picked up on my way in yolo queue and blind pick and I can learn from your playstyle as well! (excited for some good swain! ) ;)
About your team, I am not sure whether I am the best to consult but Id still like to see you guys play, maybe I can help! can you maybe send me some replays of your ranked or blind games as a team? Contact me on Mobafire, LoL or skype
best of luck on the fields of justice, summoner,
gretel
F1reminded
<Member>
F1reminded's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 14, 2013 12:25am | Report
AP mid? No problem!
If you need anyone else, just add me ->F1reminded<-
I usually always play AP mid, and I'd be glad to help :)
I have tons of mid champs best of wich are:
Ziggs
Swain
Kennen
Lux
Zyra
Orianna
Viktor
And the list goes on and on ;)
Still climbing the ELO ladder...
----
Awesome Ziggs guide in progress!!