Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Looking for a mentor, or even just experienced...

Creator: KageBakura June 25, 2013 4:59pm
KageBakura
<Member>
KageBakura's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 25, 2013 4:59pm | Report
I'm fairly new to the game, and I'm looking for someone willing to help me out, and play a few matches with in order to hone my play. Yes, I am only lvl 7, but I'm eager to learn and I would rather go through with someone pointing out things I should work on instead of flying blindly through important aspects I should be learning but don't know about.

I'm on NA server, and I've gotten pretty good with TF-AP carry in Twisted Treeline, but I haven't had much experience with 5v5. I'm interested in maybe becoming competitive depending on my situation IRL. Maybe any up-and-coming teams looking for a new recruit to mold might be interested. =D

Or, if you're just someone looking to play some casual games with, I'd be glad to oblige. =D

Anyone interested can contact me in game, in forum or by email @ monkey_boy1214@hotmail.com. Anything past an introduction can be discussed through one of these means.

P.S. When I finally logged on while I was writing this, my place in queue was >20,000.
Gohardorgohome
<Member>
Gohardorgohome's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2013 3:03pm | Report
Hell, my name is 2Legit2Rage on NA server, add me and I will teach you everything I know
I am a try hard!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide