Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

MOBAFire's final Season 13 Mini Guide Contest is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Looking for ADC Mentor

Creator: cKoopy January 3, 2013 2:54pm
cKoopy
<Member>
cKoopy's Forum Avatar
Posts:
2
Joined:
Jan 3rd, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 2:54pm | Report
Hi, Im cKoopy and I am a summoner level 22. I obviously don't play ranked yet and I play normals 95% of the time. The other 5% I am playing ARAMs or a bot match if I want to try out a new champion or some weird build (AD Ahri). I play ADC almost 100 percent of the time i play normals and my favorite champion so for is Ezreal. I would like to improve my gameplay as an ADC. I would also like to work on my Draven and Vayne skills. I would really appreciate if someone could mentor me who is an ADC. Thanks so much.
foodcarbs
<Member>
foodcarbs's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9
Joined:
Jan 2nd, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 3:19pm | Report
Hm, you can PM me if you're on NA

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide