Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Looking For AP Mid Mentor

Creator: DeadlOMFGBEES October 24, 2012 6:10pm
DeadlOMFGBEES
<Member>
DeadlOMFGBEES's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2012 6:10pm | Report
Hello all! So I hit Level 30 awhile ago and immediately started spamming ranked games. I regret it, I'm down at low elo, and realize I've got to improve my gameplay if I want to climb. I jump around roles alot, but I really want to start focusing on one main role more. I like laning (that feeling of trying to beat your 1v1 lane opponent), but I also enjoy being able to influence other lanes and ganking, so I jungle alot. I feel like playing mid would give me a good chance to do both, since I could frequently gank other lanes from mid.

So here I am, looking for someone to teach me the ways of AP Mid. I play a good bit of Kat mid right now, but also have experience with Ryze, Swain, Fiddle Mid, and a few others. But I am very open to learning any new champs that you have experience with! If anyone is up for a challenge, I'm really willing to learn. I'm low elo, but I feel like i'm not totally hopeless. I have a pretty solid KDA in ranked (7.9/4.6/7.4). So let me know! Thanks! You can post here or just add me in-game (IGN: DeadlOMFGBEES). If you have any questions, let me know!

EDIT: Oh, also I'm NA Server! Sorry for not mentioning that
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2012 7:46pm | Report
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 7:09am | Report
ROFL pimping me out, eh? I added you in game, I'll be online in 4 hours, but I have to go to a wedding this weekend. We'll work something out.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide