Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking To Play With More Experienced Players...

Creator: MyLilRafalca February 3, 2013 7:56am
MyLilRafalca
<Member>
MyLilRafalca's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2013 7:56am | Report
Hi all,

I posted in the introductions section as well to say hi to the MOBAFire community, but I thought I would also post a message in here. I am currently Level 21 and would love to play with some more experienced players to get a gauge on where my skill level actually is. Most of the games at my level are decided by 1 or 2 players on one team just have no idea what they are doing, and end up like 0-5 with 10 cs 10 minutes into the game.

I typically finish with very solid kda, but I don't think that really proved much about my gameplay. So I thought I would post here and see if any level 30's (either on their 30 acct, or on a smurf) would be interested in playing a few games with me, or even observing a couple of my games.

I am mostly interested in learning about jungle, but also want to learn 2 or 3 champs in the other positions to be able to fill in when necessary. If anyone wants to play, let me know here or add me ingame (IGN: MyLilRafalca). Hope to hear from you!
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2013 11:30am | Report
Join the MOBAFire in-game chatroom and ask if people want to play. Chatrooms are down next to your friends list; click the icon with a "+" at the bottom and join the room named "MOBAFire". There's pretty much always people in the NA chat, and it tends to be fairly active during peak hours, so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding some people to play with.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide