Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Mentor a Terrible Player. Pls!

Creator: Midget_Jr
February 23, 2012 5:20pm
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » Mentor a Terrible Player. Pls!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Midget_Jr » February 23, 2012 5:20pm | Report
Hi! I play N.A., am currently at level 27, and I am truly awful. I watch the top teams on livestream, and I try to learn, but I still suck. I would like to at least feel like I'm playing well. Are you an awesome person? Please help!

Midget Jr - Friend me :)
Midget_Jr's Forum Avatar

Midget_Jr
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by CasterMaster » February 23, 2012 5:24pm | Report
Server? =.=

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nighthawk » February 23, 2012 5:27pm | Report
'Hi I play NA'

'I play NA'

'Play NA'

'NA'

wat

Nighthawk's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Rep: Renowned (680)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by gero yamaza » February 28, 2012 10:14am | Report
What timezone are you/playing times? if you want some assistance I play on a daily basis and am fairly well off on knowledge of the game. If you want to, add my mains (first one:gero yamaza (might be no space), but recently my new main is :Sanity Complex) and I can teach you what I know. I've helped others in the past and I know how hard it can be to get going in this game, was terrible when I first started.
Thank you Arcana for the Signatures!
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it." - Sanity Complex
Now offering mentoring on the following:Jungling/Tanking/Solo Top/AP Mid.
Recently added to training offer:Champion specific training (How to play and how to build).
For more information on how to obtain lessons and times, visit my mentoring forum.
gero yamaza's Forum Avatar

gero yamaza
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » March 27, 2012 5:56am | Report
Friend me, as long as you are on the North American Server. I play on eastern time zone, my name is The Overmynd. I can help u do anything u need to.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!