Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

**Methinks It is Like a Weasel** Anyone feel...

Creator: N0LUCK4N3RDG1RL October 14, 2012 12:15pm
N0LUCK4N3RDG1RL
<Member>
N0LUCK4N3RDG1RL's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2012 12:15pm | Report
Hey everyone!
I'm not on here too often which is sad-making, but I decided to suck it up and ask for help.
My eventual goal is to be a well-rounded player, capable of playing whatever champ my team needs me to play at the time. But as of right now, I'm pretty much exclusively able to play Teemo, maybe Soraka, Cho'Gath, and maybe Karthus. I don't play any of these exceptionally well, and I never build the same way just because of how unskilled I am.
What I'm looking for is one person, or 4 other people to make up a team including me, who can/are willing to get on some sort of chatting application (such as Skype or the other misc voice chats) and boss me around until I get the hang of things. I mostly just NEED the verbal chat for this to work out, because I can't type very quickly atm and I bought a beautiful little microphone that's just DYING to be used. <3

Anyway, if you feel the want to help me out in whatever way, then just reply here or pm me or ping me in-game. <3 Hope to meet some new people soon! :D
"I'll write you down in my book."
DRAGONLOL11
<Member>
DRAGONLOL11's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2012 4:43am | Report
platinum guy
Playing on EU-west, currently 2000~ ELO.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide