Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mid Laners

Creator: Scott Azrael April 1, 2013 6:59am
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
dreamgiving
<Member>
dreamgiving's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2013 8:35pm | Report
I've been playing mid pretty much solidly since pre-level 10, and I'm finally trying out Orianna. Needless to say, she is AMAZING. Her mechanics are weird at first and she definitely isn't someone you can jump into pvp with, but once you start to get the hang of her she's incredible. Unlike other champs, you don't need to stack AP as quickly. Just getting to 150-200, she's able to take down most champs with one combo. Also, I definitely recommend Ryze. Most people don't play him well, because he's so easy and cheap. That said, he is a TANK. Such a powerful mage by end-game too. Two or three hit kills. :)

I mostly play mage-y mids, so I can't give advice on other types, sorry!
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2013 4:57am | Report
No worries dreamgiving. I'm pretty experienced with the Assassin mids. So it's more the magey mids I need suggestions on.

As for Annie, Orianna, and Cassiopeia, they were three I was debating about using as more magey mids because I like all three and have experience with them. If I ever get stuck supporting with someone I know isn't the greatest adc(aka, some of my lower level friends), I just go slayer Orianna bot and try to help carry the team form there since I know our adc won't be. Cass has great range and can annoy the time out of people. The last time I played her, I spent most of the time dodging Lux snares and then hitting her with poison. Last time I played Annie, I went even with an Akali in lane, despite being lower leveled at the time. I may end up changing some of the list earlier if I find I don't like certain champs. I played as Zed last night and realized I was rusty.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide