Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

NA - Looking for a Mentor

Creator: Glayde
April 7, 2013 10:38pm
3 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » New Player Help » NA - Looking for a Mentor
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Glayde » April 7, 2013 10:38pm | Report
Hey guys, I'm looking for a mentor that would help me get better overall as a league player. One role I'd like to get better at is adc, but I mainly just want to get better overall.

I have watched many of my replays, and I know what I need to work on, I just think a mentor would really help me in the learning process. I need to work on CSing as ADC (I tend to farm great early game, then fall off), work on positioning, and work on decision making.

My IGN is Glayde, I am usually on weekdays from 3:30 to 6:30 Pacific Time (except Tuesday). Weekends vary depending on my schedule. I can bend my schedule a bit to match any willing mentors.

Thank you,
Glayde

P.S. I can play all roles, and I like them all, except support.

Thanks to jhoijhoi and LaCorpse for the amazing sigs!
Check out my champion ideas:
Glayde's Forum Avatar

Glayde
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (5)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by WannaBeP » April 8, 2013 1:04am | Report
Hello, I am a certified Dunk Master Flex here at DunkMasters.com. We would like to formally invite you to our community where you can learn and train to the road of becoming a licensed Dunk Master.
WannaBeP's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
WannaBeP
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Glayde » April 9, 2013 10:18pm | Report
I signed up, what next? Anything I can join, maybe an event or something?

Thanks to jhoijhoi and LaCorpse for the amazing sigs!
Check out my champion ideas:
Glayde's Forum Avatar

Glayde
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (5)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!