Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

[NA] Requested Help Jungling (Nocturne...

Creator: Waydrak November 21, 2012 9:42pm
Waydrak
<Member>
Waydrak's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2012 9:42pm | Report
Greetings, I've just started playing ranked games and, well I've been thrown into the first circle of elo hell. I can still climb out, but I require some assistance to get me there. My preferred role is jungle, as the title insists and as it further states, I love using Nocturne. My Rune setup is nearly complete, only a few slots to fill with tier 3. I feel as though my mechanics are improving, and I have some game awareness, but they can be improved upon and I'm looking for someone to really help me tweak these and better understand jungling as a whole.

Server - NA
Name - Waydrak
Preferred Champ - Nocturne
Looking For - Assistance with (a) Jungling Mechanics (b) Nocturne Mechanics (c) A Good Time
Method of contact - PM me here or in game.
Notes - I have Skype / Ventrilo if you prefer verbal communication, and I can always download TS3.

Thank you.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 8:00am | Report
I play jungle for my ranked team, 2-3 hours a day. You're more than welcome to add me and spectate me. Nocturne is ONE of the junglers I play.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide